Seize The Book discussion

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
This topic is about Six of Crows
[No Spoilers] Six of Crows

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adele What do you think will happen in Six of Crows? Any predictions?

Alayna (lynoth715) | 19 comments I am WAY nervous about this book, because I really did not care for Shadow and Bone _at all_. Like, DNF'd it did not care for it. So we'll see!

Jules (julesblaa) | 3 comments I didn't care for Shadow and bone either... but i really liked Six of crows so at least give it a change (because it's amazing)

Adele a great thing about Six of Crows is that you don't/didn't have to read Shadow and Bone to read and understand Six of Crows :)

Faith (socks1w) | 4 comments Oh that's good because I've never heard of that book. Lol I can't really make predictions on this book because even though I'm shy of half way through I'm still not 100% sure what it's all about.

Adele That's alright! It's been a while since I've read it myself and I've honestly forgotten the important parts, ahhaa

Mary (contrary-mary) Just finished it! Cannot flippin wait until the sequel!!

Adele er my gerd, I'm actually really tempted to open up the Spoilers discussion, so those of us who've read it can talk about it!

message 9: by Kai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kai (runicrhymes) This is SO GOOD! I love all of the characters so far, and I love how they all have such different dynamics between them. And it's loaded with action while still being so character-oriented!

Adele Kai wrote: "This is SO GOOD! I love all of the characters so far, and I love how they all have such different dynamics between them. And it's loaded with action while still being so character-oriented!"

There's a great balance between it all :)

Alayna (lynoth715) | 19 comments I feel like there might be something seriously wrong with me, I am about a third of the way through and it's not bad enough to DNF but I'm certainly not emotionally invested the way y'all are...

Cecilia (cozyrainydaybooks) | 11 comments Alayna wrote: "I feel like there might be something seriously wrong with me, I am about a third of the way through and it's not bad enough to DNF but I'm certainly not emotionally invested the way y'all are..."

It took me close to the end of the book to become invested in it.

Alayna (lynoth715) | 19 comments oh good, I'll keep on chugging then :)

Heather Koczera I love the characters. I love reading about where they come from and I am rooting for the "bad guys".

Adele Yay! I'm excited for you!