Mod stuff > *NEW* Mod chat

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 748 comments Mod
Just cleaning up the group and trying to get it active again

message 2: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

Alright mods, let's get down to business. I need more material so I can write my book. Right now I have maybe two or three chapters. That's no where near enough since the book will eventually be a novel. The title will be Blood and Roses. If anyone knows anyone who does cover art for books/posters that sort of thing let me know.

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Deal, I think I know a girl... Abbey Bradshaw

message 4: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

((why does that name seem familiar...))

Okay, thank you

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((She's in fifth grade going into sixth, her mother had a baby boy recently))

message 6: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

I probably know someone else with a similar name. hmm.. location

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Uh, Cortina elementary is da school she does to...

message 8: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

Nvm then... still... my brain be working.... anyways I'll probably have the first chapter done later today

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! I gtg :( bai

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 317 comments Mod
Can I make a new character who's a servant?

message 11: by Rose (new)

I'm just wondering if it's too late into the roleplay

message 12: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

New characters are always welcome

message 13: by Rose (new)

Yay!

message 14: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

Hey fellow mods! I'm slowly starting on writing the first chapter of the book. It would be really great if you could all encourage people to make characters and to start roleplaying. Thank you!

message 15: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen (sighforkai) | 368 comments Mod
Oh my god. I'm so sorry for disappearing for so long. I'll get back to all my characters asap. Astra did you still want to use our original plan for Vivi and Jason? If not I completely understand. Especially since I've been gone for so long.

message 16: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

yes to the original plan

message 17: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen (sighforkai) | 368 comments Mod
Ok cool. She's still in the Narrows with Mint and Bradley and Oliver are still in an alley waiting to be able to take her back to the palace but I could just do a time skip ahead a few days to Friday night and start there again. What do you want to do?

message 18: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

let's do the time skip

message 19: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Ok. I'll post first.

message 20: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Somebody made a suggestion to me earlier about putting in like a countdown timer to the time that the ball starts in the group description. What do you think about it?

message 21: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

That would work

message 22: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Cool. When did we want to start the ball?

message 23: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

the 20th

message 24: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Ok

message 25: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

I wrote the last chapter of the book. though I haven't written anything else. at least I know how I want this to end. sort of not really, because it will be a trilogy of books

message 26: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Yay! I can't wait to read them!

message 27: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Ok so I was thinking, should we make the masquerade ball a month long event? Like in rp time it would still only be one night but we have a month to post about it and interact with the other guests.

message 28: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

sure

message 29: by Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen, Princess Genevieve "Vivi" the Blind (new)

Do we want to start it next month as a new years celebration?

message 30: by Astra , Head Mod (new)

Sure