Write, Wrote, Written II discussion

Other Groups

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ruby, I write. (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 174 comments Mod
Anyone else remember Warriors from their childhood? Erin Hunter? If you haven't noticed, I'm currently reading those MANY books, I figured, hey, wouldn't it be fun to actually finish those series-es from when you were younger? Okay, let's try it! (yes, I talk to myself, you judgin'?)

So anyway, here's an rp group I'm currently modding, if anyone's interested:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 3: by Ruby, I write. (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 174 comments Mod
Lizzy wrote: "☘RubyRedWriter☘ {ʷᵃʳʳᶤᵒʳ˒ᵈᵉᵐᶤᵍᵒᵈ˒ʷᶤᵗᶜʰ˒ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢʷᵃᶰ} wrote: "Anyone else remember Warriors from their childhood? Erin Hunter? If you haven't noticed, I'm currently reading those MANY bo..."

I actually just left some groups because I wasn't using them so much, they kind of went along the lines of those groups - thanks though!

message 4: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 20 comments I can't share the link right now, but I moderate the group Challenge Corner which is all about reading challenges if anyone is interested. :)

message 5: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 20 comments It's only been around for a year. We havr monthly reading challenges and do other things within the group.

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 20 comments Here's the link for Challenge Corner for anyone interested: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 7: by Mj (last edited Jul 24, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Mj James (bookrecluse) I was thinking of starting a group that ran like an in person writing group. One that everyone submits a work and receives feedback for once a week. Would anyone be interested in this? Here is the group I set up, however I haven't moved beyond setting up the group.

Writing Group

message 8: by Mj (new)

Mj James (bookrecluse) Lizzy wrote: "I'll join"
Great! I'm not sure how to actually invite you - but the link to the group is above. I would like to discuss rules once we have a number of people join. I am hoping for between five to eight - any more then that and we would have to set up multiple writing groups within the goodreads group.

message 9: by Mj (new)

Mj James (bookrecluse) Lizzy wrote: "Mindy wrote: "Lizzy wrote: "I'll join"
Great! I'm not sure how to actually invite you - but the link to the group is above. I would like to discuss rules once we have a number of people join. I am ..."

I accepted. I really do not want it to be too big or we will not be able to give feedback to everyone. Most writing groups run around 5-8 people. However, if those people need to be active. So if people go inactive they will need to be replaced. That is my thought anyway.

It is at five now - so there is still room for people to join.