Yellwood Mental Hospital discussion

Ward 5 > The Cafteria

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments One communal table and a glass case with a few sandwiches.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee hated the cafeteria. She hated the fact that since there wasn't much patients in the fifth ward that they had to share a table. It was pointless that she came. But she did ether way. But there was only one way to be brought here. It was by force. First they had to drag her out, and well that hadn't gone so well. So then they had to inject a shot into her to calm her down. Then she was lead to the cafeteria. The way the shot effected her was simple, she still thought the same way, well a little actually, but didn't have energy to fight. So now she was seated on one of the chairs with the sandwich before her. But she didn't move to eat. She barely ate. She believed that if she ate she would get fat and everyone would laugh at her. "Please eat the sandwich dear. I'll go get you a drink." The nurse said before she left.

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments Abigail glared at her nurse as she lead her down towards the cafeteria. "You mean well, but your morsels are for Kine and Kine alone. It's a poison for me," she said bitterly. The nurse said, "Don't be ridiculous Abigail. The food will not poison you." Abigail reluctantly followed her and sat at the edge of the table as she was told. The nurse looked at her and said, "Will you please eat something, Abigail? You haven't eaten anything in weeks, and I don't want to keep having to hook you up to feeding tubes. I would imagine you'd be tired of it too." Abigail shook her head. "I will not eat the food of Kine.. You cannot give me what I seek," she said quietly.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Abigail, the crazy girl from the courtyard just a few days ago near her. Her eyes widened. Oh god... No. Not her. She'll make fun of me again, Vee thought sadly. She looked away from her. She prayed she wouldn't notice her. But if she just took one glance she wouldn't miss her white hair. She wanted to get up and leave. But her nurse wouldn't let her. She would have to eat, and she didn't want to eat.

((Sorry it took long. Had something to do))

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments Abigail poked at the sandwich her nurse set in front of her. "Abigail, please eat!" she said. Abigail shook her head and glared up at her. "I'm starting to think you mean to poison me.." she said quietly. The nurse shook her head. "No, no! No one wants to poison you!"

((It's okay))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee's nurse came back. She set her drink down for her and said softly, "here you go." But Vee stood up. The injection seemed to wear off, but just a little. "I don't want to.." She said softly, her voice barely a whisper. But her moment had been fast. She heard what Abigail had said. Poison? Would they do that? She's eaten a few times, barely. Nothing happened. But would it be a good reason to use so she wouldn't eat. If so the girl was brilliant, but still Vee feared had.

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments Abigail was starting to get stressed over the pressure her nurse was putting on her. She was crying, but no sobs could be heard. The nurse stared at her sympathetically and asked, "If you can't eat food, then what can you eat?" The tears were still streaming as Abigail stared at her. "Nothing allowed.." The nurse sighed. "What about something to drink? Can your 'kind' drink anything?" she asked. Abigail finally let out a sniffle and she bit on her lip a little. "Tea.. Let me have tea.." she said quietly. The nurse's face lit up a little and she stood up. "There's some Chamomile packets in my pocket, I'll make us both a cup." The nurse quickly ran over to a hot pot of water and started preparing the tea.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Vee.. Please sit down. Just eat a little." The nurse said, her hands up so she would prove to the girl she means no harm.

"No... No! It's poisoned." Vee said shaking her head. She looked at the sandwich. She wouldn't eat. She would lie and say it's poisoned. That's what she would do.

"Poisoned? Who told you that nonsense?" The nurse asked.

Vee stole a glance from Abigail, who was crying? But she seemed to be okay now. She looked back to her nurse. "I don't want to eat.. I don't want to." She took another step back, causing her chair to fall down.

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments Abigail turned her head slowly to see what the commotion was about. She looked up at Vee and asked softly, "What causes you stress..?" She didn't recognize Vee. She still didn't remember what happened a few days ago. "Maybe you would like some tea too. I'm only agreeing to consume it because it's least likely to come back up," she said.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee turned her head to Abigail, who was talking to her now. She took a step from her. "I don't want tea... I don't want anything.." She said in a frightened tone. She felt eyes on her. She started to tremble. "I don't want food. I want to get out of here!" She looked back to the nurse who was getting dangerously close.

message 11: by Onyxia The Dragon (last edited Jul 08, 2016 10:40PM) (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments Abigail slowly turned her head down to her folded hands and sighed. "You may not listen to me now, but consider it later in your head. Kine are lucky to enjoy the pleasantries of food. We Kindred; however, cannot. I am doomed to live without ever tasting bread again, I cannot enjoy milk. I used to love milk. Worst of all, I can never, ever, have Red Velvet Cake again.." She sniffled, the tears starting up again. "And now, I have been robbed of my only source of a meal. I envy you Kine. I envy you all. I wish I could enjoy food again, just one last time.. But now, it's my poison."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee stared at her. What was she babbling about? "Envy? Envy me? Your crazy... You can't... You can't envy me.." She backed away. She then bumps into the nurse behind her. Her eyes widened and she gasped. She quickly ripped herself away from the nurse. "Don't touch me! Don't touch me!" She cried. Vee was so scared. She felt like she couldn't move because there was so much people. She turned around in circles, looking at the nurse then to Abigail. "I don't want to eat!" She stared at the food they had for her on the table. She pushed them off the table, letting them crash to the ground. The glass plate shattered into pieces. The loud sound rang in her ears. She heard laughter too, from who she didn't know. She was freaking out, again. She fell to her knees. The glass, so sharp. She couldn't help herself. It was just a habit to hurt herself. So wanted to die. That all she wanted. She didn't want to eat. She didn't want anyone to envy her. She didn't want to live. Her goal was to be dead. Vee grabbed a big sharp piece of glass. "I hate my life! I hate my life!" She chanted under her breath. Her nurse was already making a move to stop her. But she was too late. Vee had already sliced her wrist. It was so normal to her, since she's done it so many times. The blood started to ooze out.

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments Abigail suddenly lifted her head up quickly, breathing in deeply. Her eyes glazed over a little and she sighed. "Is that the sweet aroma? Is that my savior coming to rescue me? I must have it, now!" She got up and turned around quickly to look at Vee. "Abigail, don't you dare!" yelled her nurse. Abigail was about to go for Vee's wrist, but then she stopped as soon she realized what she was doing. She immediately grabbed napkins from the table and knelt down in front of Vee. "You are too rash in your actions, ivory princess!" She slapped the glass away, pressing the napkins against her open wound. "Help the ivory princess! Don't let her precious blood go to waste!" she yelled at the nurses.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee heard Abigail. Was she talking about her blood? Before she knew it the girl was in front of her, aiding her, and so was her nurse. Vee pulled away from them. At a moment like this she was surprisingly stronger, one thing that crazy people had advantages. She pulled her wrist from her and he the nurse, getting the floor dirty and her white clothing with blood. "Let me go! Let me die! Your crazy... Your all crazy.." The laughter grew louder in her head. The nurse started to grab for her.

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments Abigail swatted at the nurse's hand. "Lay your hand not on her. She's frightened!" Abigail swatted all the glass away and looked at Vee. "Ivory princess, hear me now. The voices speak true, and they tell me you are not crazy, but something dreadful has been done to you. Do you deny it?" she said softly.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee scooted away from her. The nurse, who knew she needed to stop the bleeding, thought it would be better if she let this patient handle this. Maybe she Kyle use her as a distraction to drug Vee. So she didn't move towards Vee. Vee, on the other hand, was welcoming the pain. It felt good to feel something sharp against her skin. It was feelings he was addicted to, a drug she hadn't had in a while. She wanted to do it again, but Abigail pushed away any glass that she could use. Vee's white clothing, the ones that were given to her by the staff because she wasn't aloud to wear hers if she would be able to use them to harm herself, was stained with red spot. She injury wasn't getting any better, and blood kept oozing as she struggled to back away. She heard what the girl before her said. How did she now? "Stop.. Stop talking.." She cried. Vee's nails dug into her palm, numbing herself even more.

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments "Let me be of service to you, ivory princess," she said. "Touch is your personal bee sting, but that may just be what you need to help you find your voice." She slowly approached Vee with more napkins. "Let me be the ears you needed to hear your story. I am your ears, and I will listen," she said calmly. She stared deeply into Vee's eyes as she gently, but firmly held the napkins against the wound. "I remember now what happened.. The dark shadow who was taunting you.. this was his doing, was it not?" she said softly. "Hold nothing back, ivory princess. I am listening."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Just wanted to say. Love how ur girl speak. It's so... Interesting XD))

Vee panicked, but she couldn't move. She was frozen in place. She was to tired, to dizzy. The noises didn't help. The nurse was gone. She didn't know where she went. Vee only shook her head. The distance between theme as shrinking. She needed space. She needed to be alone. She keep shaking her head. "Stay away.." She cried. But Abigail wouldn't stop moving. She them covered her wounds. She spoke about the shadow. It must've been Jake. But how did she know? How was this happening. She tugged at her hand, but not as sting as before. She was just to tired. "How do you know about Jake? How do you know about what he did to me? How-" but before Vee could be asked she felt a sharp pain in her arm. All of a sudden she felt her eyelids grow heavy. She didn't know what was happening, but for some reason she was so so sleepy.

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments ((Well, she is supposed to represent a clan of vampires known for being eccentric xD))

Abigail sighed heavily. "When you wake, tell me your story, ivory princess. I want to learn more, and I want to know of this dark shadow you call Jake. I am your ears, remember that." She kept pressing the napkins to the wound, her hand trembling very slightly at the scent of her blood. "Abigail, I'm proud of you for staying in control," said her nurse. Abigail sighed and said, "I would not steal something as precious as this from her. She needs it more than I do," she said.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee slumped to the floor as she fell asleep. Her hands fell limo in Abigail's hands. Everything became black, not even a dream to haunt her. The nurse had a guard ready to carry her to the infirmary room to get her stitched up. Vee was picked up and taken away. "Thank for your help my dear. You did a wonderful job." Vee's nurse said to her before following that guard.

((Yah I read on her sheet. Pretty nice. And she's very pretty too))

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments ((She is probably the best character I've made in a long time, and also probably the first one I put a lot of thought into, and I know right!? She's super pretty))

Abigail felt a light touch on her shoulder, and she turned to face her nurse. "Are you still up for some tea?" she asked her. She nodded slowly and sat at the table as the nurse brought the two cups over. Abigail was very careful about drinking her tea. Even though she could stand it, it still made her feel queasy. She looked up at the nurse and asked, "The ivory princess.. Did that nurse say her name was Vee?" Her nurse nodded, sipping her tea. Abigail looked down at her cup, watching the tea leaves. "Vee.."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((She really is. Do u know who she is? Or is this one of those nameless pics. I hate those))

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments ((Unfortunately, it's a nameless picture))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Well that sucks. It was nice rping with u. I should sleep now (lol even though I'll probably stay up reading or making a character)))

Onyxia The Dragon | 36 comments ((Lol, I'm going to end up staying up too))