Yellwood Mental Hospital discussion

Ward 5 > The Libary

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments Basically just a few binders of classic children's books.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee sat at one of the tables in this so called library. She had planed on coming here to get a book to read, thinking it would help her with not hearing the voices. But this place was shit. No one could even call it a library. The books were all childish, and there wasn't even much of them! What was she supposed to read? The ugly duckling? She was really disappointed. It only added to the hate she had for this place. She pushed her white out of her face. At less she wasn't close to anyone. Her nurse had left her to do something, shocking. Usually there always close by, knowing though to well not to touch her. She hated being touched, no matter what. She didn't trust anyone. Not after what happened. Vee played with her sleeves. She twisted and covered her fingers. She had been given her white clothing by the staff because she wasn't trusted with her own. She was glad for the long sleeves too.

message 3: by Aurora (last edited Jul 14, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //sorry was napping xD//
Scarlet sauntered over to one the few tables left in the library before dumping a pile of books down, she winced at the loud noise before sorting the mess she had created. She methodically organised them into two piles: to read and to return. She hummed to herself the entire time blocking out the constant buzz of her hallucinations oblivious as to what was real and what wasn't as per usual.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee heard a loud thud and flinched. She looked up with her gray eyes and glanced over to the other person in the room. As her eyes fell on her, she started to get nervous. Another person was in the room. She had wished no one would come. She would leave, but her nurse wasn't here and she would get in trouble if she gets caught. She bit her lip worriedly. She could hear her hum. It only made her jealous because she was good. She liked to sing to help herself when she's not feeling good, but even though she was actually good she didn't admit it. She didn't think she was good, nor did she think she was pretty like her. She was programmed to think that way because of all the girls in her old school who thought she was ugly because she wasn't girly like them. Vee looked back down to her hands, playing with her sleeves. It was a nervous habit that she did a lot, and she was really nervous now. She prayed the girl wouldn't notice her. If she stayed quite, maybe, but if she looks over she surly wouldn't miss her white hair, and well white appearance. She was pretty pale, and the clothing she wore was all white. Weird now that she thinks about it. But she pushed that thought away and just kept looking at her hands, now playing with the bandage she had on her left wrist where she had hurt herself in the cafeteria and had to get stitches.

((Haha very funny lol. Also. She's very pretty. I was checking out her outline))

message 5: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Scarlet swept over the room with her eyes as she stretched briefly glancing at the white haired girl before continuing her search for shadows, this was a habit recently acquired where Scarlet would actively seek out and avoid the nightmarish hallucinations. Seeing none of the sort she looked back down at her books,
'She's not real is she?' She muttered to herself, 'She's just here to torment me like normal. Is this your doing Eve?' Her hand stretched around to rub the back of her head where a dull headache had began

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee could feel the girl look at her. She was provably judging her like everyone does when they first meet her. Ugly... Freak... Weirdo... The words flashed through her head. They were the common names her former classmates used to call her. She was sure the patients here still called her that too. Why wouldn't they?

Don't worry angle, she's judging you. Jake grind. He was seated next to her, his legs stretched out and resting on the table while his chair was tilting back, his arms behind his head.

Vee gasped as she heard his voice. Without thinking she quickly stood up, so fast that she caused her chair to fall back with a loud bang that echoed in the room. She could feel her heart beat quickening as it best against her rib cage. She glanced to the chair then back to Jake. But he was gone. The chair was empty. She swallowed and glanced over to the girl, ready to hear her laugh.

message 7: by Aurora (last edited Jul 14, 2016 02:36PM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Scarlets hands had risen to her ears at the loud noise,
'Real, very very real.' She stated nodding quickly, But scared by something that wasn't Eve chimed in chuckling darkly in the corners of her imagination. Scarlet shook her head and slowed her breathing, 'Get scared by a monster with human skin?' She asked staring directly at her feet, her words turning slightly poetic with nerves

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee took a step back, and then another, and another. She saw someone walk from the corner of her eyes , causing her head to turn quickly with a gasp escaping her lips. But no one was there. She then could hear laughter coming from somewhere. Maybe it was her classmates, or maybe it was the girl. "Stop..." She whispered, barely audible. She saw someone else from the other side. She got a glimpse from Jake, but then he was gone afterwards. She was scared. She was already having trouble breathing, and her mind was already doing a wonderful job at making things worse. Vee's hands moved to her sides, wrapping her arms around her waist. This way, she would be able to dig her nails into her waist. It was something she did, a way she inflicted pain on herself. If someone was to look under her shirt, bruises would be found. But doing this helped numb her, and right now she needed a lot of numbing to calm down. She squeezed harder, trying to numb herself more and to stop her trembling hands. She took about he step back, passing the chair. But the laughter grew louder. "Stop laughing.." She whispered, her eyes searched around the room, looking for Jake but not the girl.

message 9: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Scarlet's brows drew closer together, she looked up slightly and only for a second as to try and not make the girl feel any worse, she didn't look too healthy as it was, she walked to the side slightly getting into view of the girl trying to create an anchor to the real world however still keeping her distance, 'No one's laughing, it's okay, you're okay, they're not real' she kept her voice quiet and tried to sound soothing not believing her own words. A shadow moved slightly in the corner of her eye growing teeth and glowing eyes, she froze in place and once again began to hum something whilst wringing out her fingers to try and calm her own nerves.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Brb have to clean))

message 11: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //okaii, I may fall asleep before you get back tho, sorry if that happens xD//

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Sorry. I ended up busy. Anyways, when u use ' does that mean she's talking?))

message 13: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //yeah, if its in italics/bold italics it's in her head. If its in ' It's outloud ^.^//

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Oh lol. I should've told me ^•^ that would've made a difference. I thought the earlier ones that u posed were in her head lmao sorry about that))

Vee noticed the girl with the brown hair look at her. She watched her move into her view even if she was far, Vee was still frightened. Why was she coming closer to her? Why was she talking to her? It was obviously a trick. She really didn't care if she was hurt or calm. She was with Jake. She was sure of it. She just wants to gain her trust, and in the end rip her heart out. That's what Jake did. That's what everyone wants to do to her. "G-get away.." She said softly, tears threatening. She took another step back. Laughter still echoed around her. Her hands left from her waist to go cover her ears to block out the sound. But it was no use. They were in her head, filling her ears with the horrible haunting sound.

message 15: by Aurora (last edited Jul 15, 2016 03:02AM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //aha that's okay//
'O-okay' she raised her hands palm forwards and backed away slightly, still wary of the shadow creatures whispering into her ears and taunting her,
'Eve, what do I do, how do I help?' She stumbled out, tripping over her words,
You don't help dear, you let her feel whatever pain she has until there's nothing left. Eve growled in Scarlet's head, she continued backing up until she hit the wall where she shrank down against it wrapping her arms around her knees for comfort

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Sorry about that. I fell asleep. If u don't mind me asking, but what time is it for u? I think we have different time zones, as in big different))

Vee heard her. Eve? What did she mean by that. Did she mean her? Since her name consisted of he same letters? Was she making fun of her? But how did she know her name? But she was glad she backed away. It helped, but a little. Laughter still went on, and she felt like Jake was close. But every time she looked somewhere he wasn't there. She felt the room close in on her. Tears started to stream down her cheeks. She was crying, not because of the girl, but because she was just scared. From everything really. She kept on backing away. "Don't laugh.. Leave me alone." She cried.

message 17: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //Its 11am here I'm on GMT (England time xD)//
Scarlet's eyes once again flitted across the room looking for some kind of call button or anything to alert the nurses, she was pretty close to being reduced to a balling mess herself. She dug her fingernails into her palms and gritted her teeth to the voices trying to block them out,
'I am not a freak, these are my friends' she practically yelled on accident, her mind was slowly being drawn back to her childhood,
'I want the laughing to stop too' she whimpered

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Damn. 8 hours apart. No order were not on at the same time. But I still like rping with u. And sorry my replies are slow. I'm packing cuz I'm leaving the state to visit my family. But I promise I'll be on more soon. I don't want to keep you waiting so maybe we should end this. But I do like rping with you! Maybe next time I can rp with ur guy. He's sooo cute. Or u can do with my guy. He'll be up soon.))

Vee flinched at her voice. She didn't even know what she was talking about. But ether way she must be making fun of her. She turned around, struggling to get to the door. She knew she wasn't allowed to be in the hallway. She would get in trouble if she was caught, especially with having an episode. But she had to get away from Jake and this girl. Who knew what she would do to her.

message 19: by Aurora (last edited Jul 17, 2016 04:13AM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //Aha okaii//
Scarlet kept her head tucked into her knees in a tight ball and continued to hum trying to drown everything out, it helped a little but not enough for her to stop the girl from leaving.
She's not your problem anyway Eve growled to her
'How can you be so heartless?' She whimpered hugging her knees tighter and rocking back on forth slightly

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee heard her last words before she managed to pull open the doors. Heartless... That's what the girl thought of her? Heartless? How? When she's obviously in pain! But Vee didn't know it wasn't to her. It was to someone else that didn't existed and Vee didn't know that. She made her way out, now for some reason able to breath much better. But now she didn't know where to go.

message 21: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd

message 22: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron entered the library, checking to make sure it was actually the Ward 5 library. She nodded and smiled. "Okay, we're here."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) He looked around, making sure he was where he's supposed to be. He looked over to the girl, surprised she actually brought him here. "Thanks .... Um I didn't get you name," he points out as they stood at the library door in the hallway.

((So so sorry. Turned out I was really busy))

message 24: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Totally okay))

"Aaron. Yours?" She replies, then asks. She was glad she was able to help and didn't mess up this time.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Noah," he tells her. It was stupid of him not to ask early. But after noticing how she didn't like to talk, it kinda left his mind. "Well thanks again Aaron. I should get going now... See you another time I guess?" He smiles to her.

message 27: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((SHIT SORRY DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD POSTED))

Aaron nodded. "No problem. See ya around."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((It's okay))

Noah just nodded his goodbye and turned around, walking down the hallway towards his room.

message 29: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron wandered the library for a bit before eventually leaving as well.