Yellwood Mental Hospital discussion

Ward 4 > The Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments Only one bench, nailed to the ground, and one strip of grass.

message 2: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron came across Ward 4's courtyard and sat on the bench. It was quiet uncomftorable.

message 3: by Aurora (last edited Aug 28, 2016 07:07AM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Elizabeth was sitting cross legged on the small patch of grass in the courtyard sipping her tea and humming to herself, she often came to this area of wonderland to host tea parties with the older residents, they were always happy to see hear and listen to her stories and her adventures

message 4: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron noticed the girl on the patch of grass, but didn't bother her. She picked at the peeling wood of the crappy, probably very cheap bench.

message 5: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'What's wrong little Maliumpkin? Don't you wish to join in the tea party? There's plenty of room at the table,' she gestured grandly at the grass patch spilling some of her tea in the process, she frowned at the spillage before sighing and taking another sip.

message 6: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron heard her, but didn't think she was talking to her, so she continued to pick at the peeling bench.

message 7: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Lizzy frowned and walked over to the girl, 'What's wrong little door mouse? You're not acting like yourself today? Maybe some tea would cheer you up?' She offered the girl some tea.

message 8: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron wondered why the girl just called her door mouse, but she ignored it and took the tea, nodding politely and taking a sip.

message 9: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'That's better,' she smiled widely at the girl before spinning on her heels and fetching herself some more tea

message 10: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron smiled slightly. She would hopefully make the girl happy. It's not like she was asking her to kill someone, she just wanted her to drink tea.

message 11: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'That's better Maliumpkin. you look so much better when you smile, such a sweet little door mouse you are.' she giggled childishly before sipping her tea again

message 12: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. The girl was obviously delusional, but it didn't seem to be hurting her, so she just went along with it. Her new name was Maliumpkin and she was a door mouse.

message 13: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Lizzy giggled again as she began to twirl and hum to herself in an off key melody, her dress flared out around her as she span, 'So tell me my dear, been up to any adventures as of late?'

message 14: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron sighed, as if disappointed. "Unfortunately, no." She answered.

message 15: by Aurora (last edited Aug 28, 2016 03:39PM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Cheer up my sweet mouse!' She announced pointing towards the sky with her tea cup, 'I am sure one day soon you shall go on a grand adventure! I'm sure you can join Alys and I should your little heart desire it.' She smiled and triumphantly nodded her head once

message 16: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron smiled slightly. This girl was quiet animated, and even though she lived in a made up world her head created at least she was happy. "I'm sure."

message 17: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Then it is decided. Before Alys and I embark on our next adventure we will just have to come and find you. Then you can laugh and dance as you once did! Such fun and happy times will be had!' She plaved her tea cup down so as not to spill her tea whilst jumping up and down with excitement

message 18: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron was slightly jealous. Even though everyone viewed her as crazy, and she was, and didn't take her seriously, she was probably the happiest person in the entire compound. "Well if you do find me again I'm certainly not inclined to decline."

message 19: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Then I must find Alys post haste! We can't have you looking so sad for very long,' she pointed into the air with determination and marched away to find her friend. As she marched she began to chant her little poem, 'Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at! Up above the world you fly, Like a tea tray in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at!' She was determined to find Alys and bring joy to Maliumpkin once again.

message 20: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron waited for the girl. This girl, even though she was crazy, obviously had a big heart. Seeing as her delusions were very thorough, but wasn't very dangerous, she was probably in Ward 5. She wasn't particularly in the mood to go on an 'adventure', but it would make her happy.

message 21: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //currently in the process of fetching Alys, she shouldn't be long xD//

message 22: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((It's okay, I see she's currently having a mental breakdown?))

message 23: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //well technically Vees having more of a breakdown Alys is just very unhappy that people are breaking her reality xD//

message 24: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Awe
Well my character is hell bent on making literally everyone happy sooo
I'm sure she'll be okay))

message 25: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //Hehe I just need to wait for the actual Alice to get her wifi back and she'll come back on xD//

message 26: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Yay))

message 27: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Maliumpkin! Maliumpkin! Where are you my dear, I have found our dear friend Alys and I do say she's had a splendid idea! We shall host a teaparty for the whole of wonderland, surely that will raise your spirits?' She entered the courtyard accompanyed by Alys

message 28: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron had been tying knots on a peice of rope to occupy herself, when the girl returned. "Sure, where to?"

message 29: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Well there's the area where they keep all the long tables, that would seat the most people, and carry the most cake and tea,' she bounced up and down in excitement, 'what say you Alys?'

message 30: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments "Yes. " Alys replied after a moments hesitation, deeming that this would be a good place. "Hatter, you sit at the head. Mally, have you seen the Hare? I'm sure he'd like this. " she asked, wondering where they would get the tea from. She still had paint on her face and hands.

message 31: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron shook her head, hopping she wasn't lying. "Unfortunately, no. However I'll gladly help you search after we all wash up." She offered

message 32: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'That's the spirit! Maybe once we start the tea he'll find his way there.' Lizzy smiled once again leading the way, 'Or who knows maybe we'll see him on the way! The tea awaits my dears.'

message 33: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron got up and shoved the peice of rope in her pocket. She followed them without complaint.

message 34: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments Alys sat on the right of Hatter, pouring them each tea from a tea pot no one else could see. "Sugar anyone?" She asked, adding 2 cubes to her cup.

message 35: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments //Aliceeee I posted in the cafeteriaaaa but do we wanna stay here?//

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments (Nah ill come. xD )