Yellwood Mental Hospital discussion

Ward 4 > The Cafteria

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments Each meal is packaged by itself, and only two people to a table.

message 2: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Lizzy marched all the way into the cafeteria and began to push a few of the tables together before rushing over to a nearby counter and fetching the tea sets, 'Please take a seat or a stand,' she giggled childishly and she placed down the cups all over the table, and went to fetch the little cakes

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments Alys looked at the cups curiously. Sure, they were made of plastic so no one slit their wrists, but they would do. "Have you got the sugar Hatter? " she asked, looking around for it.

message 4: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Indeed I do' she took off her top hat as if to bow only to reveal a bowl of sugar balanced on her head, she crouched down slightly so Alys could reach it more easily

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments (Cos I'm so short. xD )
"Thanks. " Alys responded, picking it up mid-twirl and placing it on the table. It was, again, plastic, but it has a little spoon that was perfect if it had been metal.

message 6: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Lizzy replaced her hat and went about fetching some cakes, they were small and sort of stale but they would do, she also fetched some more milk and sat at the head of the table

message 7: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron had sat down and watched the two girls run around and get things ready. She wondered if they were siblings.

message 8: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'What say you Maliumpkin? Would you like some tea?' Lizzy smiled to the little mouse as she stirred probably too much sugar into her tea

message 9: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron wasn't a big fan of tea, and she certainly wasn't hungry. But she wanted to make the girl happy, so she smiled. "Thank you."

message 10: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'You're very welcome, it is good to see you smile again,' Lizxy herself had a huge grin on her face as she slid some tea across the table to her

message 11: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Set took the tea and sipped it. It was odd having a personality completely unlike yourself pushed upon you, but hopefully it was temporary.

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments Alys put two sugars in her tea and dipped one of the little cakes in it. "There!" She said "all better. " It was a little upsetting that the table was so empty and that they were still in the red queens kingdom, but she would have to deal with it.

message 13: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Indeed we shall just have to make do with so many of our friends absent,' Lizzy attempted to balance a cake on her nose rather unsuccessfully

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments Alys laughed out loud at hatters trick before throwing a sugar cube in the air and catching it in her mouth. It crunched under her teeth.

message 15: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Lizzy giggled and clapped with Alys quite enjoting herself and her tea party, even though there were very few attendees

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments Alys laughed too, before climbing on her chair and onto the table, tea cup in hand. "A toast!" She exclaimed, gesturing with her cup "to never undergo the wrath of the red queen again!"

message 17: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Here here!' She cheered raising her cup into the air so quickly some spilt onto the table, 'DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIG HEAD!'

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments "Down with the bloody big head!" Alys repeated, stamping her foot on the table and accidentally knocking a cup to the floor.

message 19: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron watched the two converse, obviously having a good time. When they toasted, she toasted. In their world it was only appropriate.

message 20: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Lizzy chuckled after the toast, rose from the table and started to dance to a tune only in her head. She laughed as she span around in circles sipling her tea every now and then

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments Alys laughed "careful hatter, you might burn yourself with the tea. " that would definitely send the red queens guards coming to lock them up.

message 22: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron eventually designated herself, in her head, as the person who would make sure they didn't hurt themselves too badly. And if they did, she would take care of it.

message 23: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Oh Alys you worry far too much. You see I'm perfectly capable of keeping me safe from the big head.' She grinned from ear to ear and continued to twirl.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments "I don't want you hurting yourself. That's all. " Alys replied. "But as long as you're happy..."

message 25: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments Lizzie stop her twirling and placed down her tea before continuing to twirl, 'Does that make you feel better?' She hated making her friends worry

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments "Much. Thank you. " Alys smiled, relieved now hatter was out of the danger she posed to herself with the tea cup.

message 27: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron was sure that the hot water used to make the less than stellar tea wasn't too hot, but she was glad they looked out for each other.

message 28: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'What say you two? Why not join me in my dancing?' Lizzie was very much enjoying herself and her time with her friends

message 29: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron was not good at dancing, and was afraid if she danced the wrong way it would upset the girls. "I'm afraid I hurt my leg yesterday. If I were to twist it wrong it would surly collapse."

message 30: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments "Oh. Poor you. " Alys exclaimed. "Let me look at it." She bent down in front of Mally, full of sympathy.

message 31: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd In truth her knee had been hurting lately, however she was sure it was just growing pains. She rolled up her pant leg to show her her left knee. "You can see it, but the joint hurts whenever I twist it." She decided to entertain her a little more. "And I know bloody big head is gonna have a real cow if she heard about this." She whispered playfully.

message 32: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'Indeed she will,' Lizzy stopped her spinning for the moment, filled with concern for her friend, 'And we can't have her lock you away, that would be very sad. Near heartbreaking,' she placed her hands on her heart with sad eyes

message 33: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments Alys nodded solemnly. Big head interfering was the last thing they wanted.

message 34: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron rolled her pant leg down. "Don't worry, it will get better in no time and there will be no harm done."

message 35: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 36 comments "Good. " Alys smiled, happy for her friends optimism.

message 36: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments 'That's the spirit Mally!! I knew you'd get better once Alys was here,' she giggled and began her twirling again