Yellwood Mental Hospital discussion

Ward 3 > The Cafteria

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments More grilled cheese, less cream cheese and cucumber.

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments Kaiya walked into the cafeteria with Colby, she looked around at everything, getting nervous all of a sudden.

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby stayed by Kaiyas side, she smiled and looked around.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments Kaiya reached over to take Colby's hand, to remind herself the everything was okay.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby took Kaiya's hand into hers, " Let's go see what they have shall we?" Colby suggested.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments Kaiya nodded, as they got up to where all the food was. She let go of Colby's hand to grab some food.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby began looking at the food.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments Kaiya grabbed a sandwich and a drink, she didn't typically eat more than that in a day.

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby only grabbed a salad and an Sprite.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments Kaiya walked over to a table, and sat down. She took small bites out of the sandwich.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby followed Kaiya and sat down beside her, she took small forkfuls of her salad,

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments After eating only half her sandwich, Kaiya pushed her plate away and sipped at her drink, before pushing that away. She waited patiently for Colby to finish eating.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby finished in quick bites.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments "I'm all done Colby" Kaiya said in a soft voice.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby nodded, " Where would you like to go?" Colby asked.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments "Only if your done, it's not polite to make someone leave if they're not done, Daddy says so" Kaiya answered.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby chuckled, " Will I get to meet your father some day?" Colby asked, " And I am finished, so we can go anywhere you want," Colby said.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments Kaiya nodded "Once Daddy starts visiting again, you can come visit with me. He hasn't come for a while though, but I think he just has to work a lot" Kaiya said, a bit of sadness flashing in her eyes.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby nodded, she stood up, " So where would you like to go?" Colby asked.

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments "Come to my room, I got lots of toys and we can paint together!" Kaiya answered, bouncing in her seat a bit.

((Gtg bedtime))

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby laughed, " Alright Kai," Colby said.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 72 comments Kaiya grabbed Colby's hand and started pulling her towards her room.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Colby grinned and followed Kaiya.