Yellwood Mental Hospital discussion

Ward 3 > The Libary

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments It looks more like a school libary, with sections for almost every age group.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) After asking for permission from her nurse, Vee was allowed to be taken to a different library than hers in Ward Five. It wasn't that she didn't like the library, or maybe it was, it just didn't have books that she would read. In fact it really didn't have books. But this one, as she was told, had so many books for almost every age. So hopefully she would find young adult books to read and pass some time. Finally, she reached the library. It was much better than here's. In fact the Ward was way better than hers. Maybe it was because the patients were less crazy then they are. Her nurse left her to be alone so she could search without worrying about being near anyone, since that was the biggest thing she feared besides being touched.

message 3: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron was wandering around the library, looking only at the book covers. She was making mental notes of all the books she would read after she finished the ones she was already reading. She was completely lost in thought and totally focused on the task at hand. The library, according to her experience, was basically always empty.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Bre.... Bre... Bre... Vee searched for Brewer, Heather Brewer. She was hoping they had the series of The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. It was a series she always wanted to read... And well everything went down hill in her life so she never had the choice. But here she was no, in a library. So maybe life would feel generous enough to allow her to find the book, after everything it's done to her. Her finger passed the books one by one, looking at the names. Her steps her gentle, not even making a noise. She was so lost in her search she didn't pay attention to her surroundings.

message 5: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron wa sin the YA section, looking at a paper back book. As she was reading the summary she was totally focused and didn't make a single sound. Her perriferal vision blocked by her hair, she ignored any movement.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Bre... Bre.. Vees stream of thoughts were broken when she crashed into something. She went crashing down onto the floor, grabbing the nearest thing with her as she went down, which happened to be the girl. "Oooof" she ground as she landed on, pain shooting yo her already weak body. Her gray eyes flutter open, wondering what she bumped into.

message 7: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron helped in surprise when she was bumped into and then pulled down by someone he was expecting to be there. She was, however, able to catch herself, avoiding falling on the girl. She quickly sat down at the foot of the girl, offering her hand to help her up.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee shifted onto her side, about to push herself up. But her eyes fell on the thing- or person- that had caused her to fall. Her eyes widened and she quickly pushed herself in a sitting position before she pushed herself away from the girl. She kept going until she felt her back press against the bookshelf behind her. How had she not noticed that there was another person in the library? She would have made sure to stay away. She ignored her hand, and her gaze. But her appearance still flashed in her head. Dark black hair, dark gray eyes, round pale face with flushed cheeks. She was pretty, and that's what scared Vee.

message 9: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron knew immediately that the girl hated being touched. She then accepted it and stood up, picking Up the book she had been looking at. She held the book with both hands and offered that to her. She wanted to help her, but also didn't want to scare her.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee waited for the girl to yell at her and curse her out. To make fun of her for not what watching her way and for being a klutz. Except as she waited longer, she didn't hear anything coming from her. Instead she heard her move to stand up. Hopefully she would just leave her alone. But she didn't. She stood there, telling by her feet, in place after picking something up. She glanced up to see her holding the book she had, out for her. She looked at the book and slowly reached out to take it, making sure she wouldn't touch her or get close.

message 11: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron gently tugged on the book, trying to convey to the girl that she wants to help her up. She was very careful as to keep her hands gripped in the same position as to not touch her hands, and keep her feet from skidding in hopes of not to to kick or nudge her.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee had though that she was just going to hand her the book. That's what she wanted anyways. But instead the girl tugged on the book just as she gripped it, causing her to quickly let go of the book.

((Sorry short. Just busy))

message 13: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((It's okay))

Aaron again moved the book towards her again, continuing to try and help her up. She wanted to tell her but she was too anxious and startled to do so. She made a motion where she slowly pulled the book towards her, then opened her hand in a palm, gesturing towards the girl and raising it upwards, hopefully showing her what she wanted to do. She then resumed her position and offered the book.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee watched her. She didn't understand why she just couldn't leave her alone. So what she was left on the floor. She shouldn't care. So why did she? Why was she trying to help her up. "G-get away," she said in a soft frightened tone as she pushed herself more against the bookshelf. She would be able to get up, but she wanted to wait and make sure she was alone. She didn't feel safe with this girl.

message 15: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd "I'm trying to help you up." She whispered. "If you grab the book you don't have to touch me." She said, continuing to hold the book out for her.

message 16: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Sorry. Busy day))

Vee shrunk away as much as she could. She didn't believe her. Why would she want to help her? No one helps her, so why would she? "No.. Just leave me alone." She said, her voice cracking. She didn't look at her. She was too scared.

message 18: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((It's okay))

Aaron dropped her hand with the book down to her side. She didn't like scaring people. She backed away and and sat down, putting her back to the book shelf opposite of her. "Okay, I'll leave you alone. But are you hurt? Do you want me to get you a nurse?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee watched her feet, since she refused to look up to her face. She feared she would see how weak she was. She could see her back away, thinking she would leave. But she didn't, and she didn't understand why. What was it the girl wanted from her? Why couldn't she just leave like she asked, if she was really trying to help like she said. She heard her ask her if she was okay, if she wanted the nurse. For a moment she thought if she was hurt. She was, emotionally. Physically? Maybe by the injuries she's inflicted on herself lately. She was getting more frightened the girl stayed. What did she plan to do if she didn't leave yet. Her hands became fist, her nails digging into her palms to feel the pain, hopeful to numb her too. She was freaking out, not even answering her.

message 20: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron saw the girl tense up. "Okay...I see you're scared of me so I'll just go, but if you are hurt or need a nurse just try and find me and I'll try and help the best I can." She stood up. "I'm sorry I scared you." She whispered finally before heading towards the end of the aisle. She figured the best thing to do at this point was to let her calm down.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Squeezing her nails into her palm wasn't doing anything for her.

Don't believe her. She doesn't want to help you. Your a freak! You don't deserve help, Jake laughed at her.

No.No.No.No. She shook her head, trying to block out her words and Jakes. She moved to cover her ears, her body trembling in fear. "No!No!No!" She cried loudly.

message 22: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron heard her scream and turned around, seeing her terrified. She ran back and crouched down next to her, remembering not to touch her. "Hey, are you okay? What's wrong, are you having a panic attack?" She was seriously concerned for the girl, and desperately wanted to help.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Jake sat before her, grinning like a cat. Look at you, you look so pathetic. What a cry baby.

Her eyes filled with tears before the streamed down her cheeks. Her white hair fell in her face. But she didn't stay still. She was freaking out. Both from Jake, and from the girl that returned to sit before her. "Stop! Stop lying! Get away!" She said both to her and Jake. Even though she was already pressed up against the bookshelf, she still continued to push against it with all the fear and new energy in her, making the shelf wobble.

message 24: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron grabbed the top of the book shelf to keep it from falling over. She thought of what to do, as she felt completely helpless. She then decided to run to the bathroom and make a wet paper towel, wetting it with cold water and ringing in it out. She returned to the girl and gently laid the folded wet paper towel on her knees, careful not to touch her. "Put it on your forehead, please try to calm down, I promise you're safe."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee thought the girl finally left her, after realizing what a freak she was. But she didn't calm down in the short time she was given to be alone. It was too late. Why me? What did I do? I hate this place! I hate my life! Thoughts quickly flew through her mind. Before she knew it the girl was next to her again with a wet paper towel that she placed on her knees. No matter what this girl said, how she tried to calm her down, Vee was too frightened by her. "You don't get it! You don't! Your just like them!" She cried, pushing her away.

Wow, Never knew you had it in you.

Jake spoke from right next to her. Vee screamed at how close he was, and without her holding the shelf, she pushed it over to fall backwards, all the books spilling and making a mess. Her head swam. She felt dizzy. She could breath. But she could stay still. She scrambled up, twirling around to see what had happen and where she was. Everything started to spin and sway. She then heard the doors slam open with guards coming in to see what was going on.

message 26: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron was extremely overwhelmed. She hated yelling, and she couldn't help the girl. Then the library shelves fell over, causing loud crashes that caused her to freeze up and cover her ears. And then when that happened, guards started spilling in, causing her to become even more panicked. She didn't trust them.

message 27: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Aug 14, 2016 10:43PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Of course now knowing what happened and who chased this mess, the guards went for both the girls. Two grabbed at Vee while she tried to get away and kick at them. "No! Let am go! Your hurting me!" She cried, looking like a hurt animal. She wouldn't stay still for them, and everyone know anyone with psychological problems were actually stronger than a normal man when scared or angry. So one of the guards took out one of the drug infections they kept for emergencies like this. Quickly they injected her in her neck for a faster reaction, and slowly Vee started to calm down, yet she still cried. She became tired, and didn't feel like moving or screaming. As for Aaron, the guards made her way to her.

message 28: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron tried to tell them not to touch her, but they were too fast and it didn't work. She also didn't want to be touched by the guards but she had a different approach. "Please don't touch me, I'll cooperate just please don't touch me." She said calmly, quickly starting to have a panic attack. She gently tired to pull away from the person holding her.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Unlike Vee, they allowed Aaron to not be touched by them. Of course they stood right next to her just incase anything happened. As For Vee, she was already being taken away back to her Ward. She felt so weak, so pathetic in the end like Jake had said. No mater what, she was treated like an animal in the end. Before her was taken out of the library, she glanced at the girl with her wet eyes.

message 30: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron hugged her sides, watching as they inhumanly took the girl away. "Can I please go with her? I'm worried about her and I want to make sure she's okay." She asked, trying to keep up her reputation for being good and cooperative. She was under minimum security already, and she hadn't caused any trouble.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "No," said the guard. "She belongs in a different Ward," explained the guard to her. "And she'll be taken to her room to rest. As for you, you'll be taken to your room too. Now c'mon."

message 32: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd "When she wakes up she's going to be just as scared as before, except no one will be there to help her. If I can just see her for a little bit and at least get her to calm down it will make yours, hers, and the nurses lives a lot easier. If not you'll continue to have to sedate her every time you move her from one place to another, and that could seriously harm her liver. If you need to keep doing that you'll have rouse stronger sedatives until they simply don't work or you kill her liver. Now you can either let me see her and you can completely avoid that mess, or I will continue to try and convince you why I need to see her."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) The guard laughed at the little girl. To him she sounded like an idiot. "Listen miss, you are not permitted to leave your Ward without any permission from the therapist or supervisors. And besides, the girl that was taken away will not be happy to wake up to you. She fears everyone, no matter what. So I advise you to start moving before you end up just like her," she warns her.

message 34: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd She stiffened. "Well I highly doubt waking up to you would be any better, whether they were mentally ill or not." She stated sternly, before continuing to walk. She didn't care how close the guard were, as long as she didn't have guns or needles pointed at her and they weren't touching her, she would cooperate. She made a plan to leave her room after they left and go see her.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Just keep it going," grumbled the guard as he followed her out of the library, leaving the mess for others to take care of.

((I guess that's it? Until ether she sneaks out or they happened to see each other again))

message 36: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((She'll sneak out, and pretty much get away with it. I guess just short time skip and move it to Vee's cell?))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((Sure. But how would she know what Ward she is in and how would she get in her cell? They lock it so she won't leave))

message 38: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((She would know ward 5 based off of process of elimination. Being sneaky part of her character arch was she stole a guards keys before he was fired and now uses them a lot, so the door is okay. However I guess if you have your character freak out and start yelling she can find her))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ((That's sounds good. She could just use the keys and sneak in her room though. So me post then u? Or u want to post?))

message 40: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((You post first))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven walked into the Library. She looked at the chairs, the tables, the shelves. She walked into the young adult section and began to scan books. She'd read most of these books. There was a book that caught her eye though. She'd read it when she was in the orphanage. It was old and beautiful. Full of poems. It was: The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe. She took it and sat down at one of the tables. She flipped to "The Raven" her namesake and began reading.