Beyond the Stepping Stones discussion

Vale > Dragon range

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) This is where the majority of the dragons from all the worlds live. These dragons, while they may not be the most concerned about their own world, seek to protect the other worlds from darkness. These dragons can take on children of other races usually 8-14 and these children become dragon children, developing powers and serving the god Solaris who created the dragons.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Luna stretched luxuriously on the hill she was currently sunning on. She playful winds swirled around her, making the grass dance. The goddess took to the air and flew off, in search of Solaris.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ariel had been running for just over a month now. she wasn't quite sure where she was

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Luna blinked, seeing a human run across the land. This was unusual, as mostly dragons inhabited the area. She decided to investigate. Luna took to the air and followed the girl soundlessly in the air. After a while and she still didn't stop, Luna decided to stop her. Luna spiraled down and landed in front of the girl. "Hello," her voice rumbled the earth. "Why are you here?"

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I domnt even know where here is" Ariel said stepping back. she was afraid the dragon would try to take her back

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( Does Ariel know the gods? ))
"What are you thinking about?" Luna asked. "Where would I try to take you back to? Oh, by the way you're in Vale, a different world from where you come from, I wager." Luna curled up around the human. "I sense you are scared. Don't be. You're safe here."

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((yes she does. all magic using Scallions associate with at least one god. in Ariel's case its the god(dess) of magic))

"I know I'm on Vale. where on Vale. I didn't exactly go to school" Ariel said. She hoped this dragon wouldn't trick her and take her back to the circus

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) "Oh, poor thing." Luna crooned. "Running away from the circus? They must've been cruel. Why don't I bring you to my cave and get you some cookies? I make good cookies." Luna crouched down so Ariel could get on her back. "I'm not going to bring you back to the circus." She added with a slight laugh.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ariel cautiously climbed onto the dragons back.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Sensing the girl's nervousness, she sent a wave of happiness, comfort, and safety through the girl's mind. Luna took off and winged her way back to the cave. She crouched down so Ariel could get off.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ariel carefully got off. she shivered slightly. probably a passing cold. "llams emalf" she said, rubbing her hands together after a flame had appeared in them.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Luna looked at the flame that was now burning on her cave floor. "Errr... dearie you should come inside. I have a fire going already." Luna shapeshifted into a white nine-tailed kitsune and led Ariel into her lair at the end of the cave. "Ah, perfect. Cookies are ready." Luna gingerly took the choco-chip cookies from over her hearth. She extended the tray to the girl. "Care to try one?"

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ariel carefully took one and eyed it suspiciously before taking a bite

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((sorry. not sure what to do either))

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((well, Ariel's not one to talk to strangers she doesn't trust. bad experiences the past three years for her))

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Ariel has her own magic))

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( Ik but read Luna's powers; she can make people feel differently ))

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((I know. but often times magic counteracts magic. let's just say Ariel was going to do a spell of her own and the two canceled each other out. because Ariel is powerful))

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) (( o3o so if Solaris did a spell and Ariel did a spell... nothing would happen? ))

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Since the spells were of similar type directed towards the other person yes))