Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS > Elvis Presley

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harry (last edited Jun 29, 2016 07:42AM) (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments If it was, say, 1986, then the sort of conspiracy issues being debated in this group would likely be Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and Elvis still being alive.

Thankfully, 'conspiracies' have moved on somewhat.

Or have they?

Elvis is not dead!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/6...

(Yeah, right...)

message 2: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11248 comments Harry wrote: "If it was, say, 1986, then the sort of conspiracy issues being debated in this group would likely be Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and Elvis still being alive.

Thankfully, 'conspiracies' have mo..."

Well at least The King appears to have lost weight in the decades since...I was worried about his health there for a while...He looks pretty sprightly for his 81 years too! He seems to have lost all of his fashion sense, tho...

p.s. You do realize, Harry, there will be certain braindead people outside of this group who read what you and I and others post here in jest and assume we actually believe Elvis lives, right? Keyboard Warriors aren't usually adept at spotting even the most obvious forms of irony or sarcasm, you know...

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments James Morcan wrote: "You do realize, Harry, there will be certain braindead people outside of this group who read what you and I and others post here in jest and assume we actually believe Elvis lives, right? Keyboard Warriors aren't usually adept at spotting even the most obvious forms of irony or sarcasm, you know... ."

I'm never sarcastic.

message 4: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) The King! Love him