Angela B. Chrysler discussion

Magic-Price (The Crown of Stones, #1)
This topic is about Magic-Price
FREEBIES & DEALS > .99 Each! The Crown of Stones Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.L. (last edited Jun 29, 2016 07:37AM) (new)

C.L. Schneider (goodreadscomclschneider) | 22 comments Magic-Price (The Crown of Stones, #1) by C.L. Schneider Magic-Scars (The Crown of Stones, #2) by C.L. Schneider Magic-Borne (The Crown of Stones, #3) by C.L. Schneider
Hello! I'm C.L. Schneider

In honor of #IndiePrideDay, on Friday 7/1, the entire Crown of Stones trilogy will be on sale for .99 each! That's nearly 1500 pages of adult epic fantasy for less than $3.00.

"Beautifully written, vivid description, compelling action..."

"The Sheer depth of the fantasy and the land is enthralling and never failed to keep me awake into the small hours."

This one day sale is for Amazon US & UK and runs 7/1 to 7/2. Book #1, Magic-Price will remain at .99 until 7/6.

The Crown of Stones follows the trials of Ian Troy, a man born with an addiction to magic.

For excerpts, reviews, and buy links, please visit my website http://www.clschneiderauthor.com/

Thanks so much for your support!

message 2: by Marco (new) - added it

Marco Marek (marcomarek) | 4 comments Glad to know Cindy ! I will grab one then !

message 3: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Schneider (goodreadscomclschneider) | 22 comments Marco wrote: "Glad to know Cindy ! I will grab one then !"
Thank you so much, Marco! Hope you enjoy it :)

message 4: by Marco (new) - added it

Marco Marek (marcomarek) | 4 comments You welcome Cindy :)