Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: IMPERFECT HARMONY (PNR/UF #2)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josephine (last edited Jun 29, 2016 06:52AM) (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments description

I am planning to offer all the books in my series, one every two weeks to readers who would like to review it for free on Amazon and Goodreads. The first in the series was Fire and Fangs Just leave your email address and your preferred format (PDF, MOBI or EPUB).

Imperfect Harmony is the second instalment of the Blood and Flames series where we continue to follow Danni and Keri's story. Some familiar faces return and some new ones pop up. It's one hell of a ride. :)

Danni and Keri survived the Mating Massacre, but their lives will never be the same again.

When the Vampire Council schedule a visit to Damon's Nest, Keri must face her Mate.
Before Danni can get back to work, Jack falls through her front door, bringing Lucas back into her life.
Danni and Keri are faced with a new breed of monster, one that shouldn't exist. Together, they must hunt it down.

But where did it come from?
How did it get here?
And will they both live through the challenges they will face?

10 copies available and will be due 13/07/2016.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

message 2: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Of course! I've sent you an e-mail. I hope you enjoy it! :)

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise Johnson (louka1975) | 28 comments louise.j1975@gmail.com mobi or ePub please x

message 4: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent you an e-mail Louise :)

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments Almost finished Fire and Fangs...can I get the second book to read and review?

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :) thanks!

message 6: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb | 41 comments Sent you an email Anna! :)

message 7: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated down into the ARICHIVE folder to collect reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us!

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments Here are my links for reviews, it was awesome....AGAIN!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3L648R...