Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
Book of the Month 2016 > July BOTM (Retellings): Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
One of the books you all voted to read for July's Book of the Month is Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer by Marissa Meyer. If you haven't read this retelling of Cinderella, than grab a copy and join in on the discussion.

✮ яιss (starslinger) | 59 comments This series of retelling sate by far my favorite. It's so incredible and thrilling.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 34 comments I really love this series, such a great retelling while still being fresh and unique

message 4: by Deb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deb (dlmetzler) I love this book! I need to finish the series...too many books to read, not enough time ;)

Crystal | 76 comments love this series i miss it so much :(

MadameZelda My sister loved the series. I haven't started, but plan to.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments A great book and AWESOME series. Love how the subtle aspects of a retelling are there in a fresh, original SciFi story :)

K.M. (kmlevis) | 1 comments I love this series. Every time I finished a chapter I would tell it to my seven year old daughter - simpler version. She loved it so much. She's looking forward to getting old enough to read the whole series herself.

message 9: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather (cagalli1543) I am currently working my way through Winter. I really enjoyed Scarlet and Cress, but Cinder and Winter are both a little slow and drawn out.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 1269 comments I sort of agree with you about Winter, but I must say the second half was way better than the first for me, and ended up being an epic ending. But I thought the first half was so slow and every relationship pairing felt too similar. But overall, it was a great finish, I promise!

Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Considering I don't like retellings, don't know why, this one was ok for me. I enjoyed it more thsn I thought I would. Want to finish the series.

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cinder (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Marissa Meyer (other topics)