What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy school (monsters?); girl was sent to a school for monsters. The guy that showed her around was a person who always got perfect attendance.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 18 comments The girl was sent to a school for monsters. The guy that showed her around was a person who always got perfect attendance.

message 2: by Eustacia (new)

Eustacia Tan | 19 comments Vanessa wrote: "The girl was sent to a school for monsters. The guy that showed her around was a person who always got perfect attendance."

Can you remember roughly how long ago you read it/when it might have been published? And just to confirm, it's a novel/novella, right? Not a manga? (Because a manga title came to mind :p)

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 18 comments Eustacia wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "The girl was sent to a school for monsters. The guy that showed her around was a person who always got perfect attendance."

Can you remember roughly how long ago you read it/when i..."

It's not a manga! I don't remember if it was a novel or novella but I'm leaning towards novella.

message 4: by Ket (new)

Ket | 164 comments Monster High? Knowing how long ago you read it (in what year) would really help.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40227 comments Mod
What age reader is it aimed at? Series or standalone?

message 6: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 18 comments - Read in 2012 I think...
- Age readers is aimed at pre-teens

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36076 comments Mod
Vanessa, were the students only referred to as "monsters"?
Can you describe their appearance and powers?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40227 comments Mod
Vanessa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Monster High (other topics)