Yellwood Mental Hospital discussion

Pre-Roleplay Material > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments I probably won't like any of them, but if you have an idea, take a shot.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) An inmate who was wrongfully accused of a crime and sent to the Yellwood mental hospital and takes an interest in one of the nurses and tries to convince them of their innocence?

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments Sounds good.

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Alice.... *creepy smile*

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments YESSS!!!!

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I'll get that figured out for this rp

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments Oh my god yes! Can you base it in Ward 7? I'll go make it.

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Can do

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments I'll make the folder later. Partly because I'm working on W 1-6

message 10: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 130 comments This is probably a really strange suggestion, but you may want to implement a rule saying that every 3 or so patients you create you have to create like a staff member, if that makes sense? Just so the patient numbers don't go nuts

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 175 comments That sounds great! I'll work on it

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Maybe an even could happen. Whatever it is u want. Welcoming the new, a movie for all, some holiday celebrated in the courtyard. Anything, to start the activity for the group.