Wonderland (roleplay) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General > Need mods

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 238 comments Mod
I need at least two more mods so impress me. lol

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Hi...I'm Abby.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Are you impressed yet? *Raises eyebrow*

message 4: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) *SAUNTERS IN ON A UNICORN*

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments *watches in awe* damn why didn't I do that?

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments *starts cursing* Damn damn damn damn damn....Never mind Dominatter. Choose one of them!

message 7: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) *claps hands*

message 8: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) *3700000000 Unicorns, Pegasus, and Dragons appear*

message 9: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) And here, i present my army and kingdom!

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments *stomps foot and sits down huffing* I'M NOT COOL!!!!

message 11: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Abigael wrote: "*stomps foot and sits down huffing* I'M NOT COOL!!!!"

well ive come to the realization- if youre not cool, youre hot! (me and my cheesyness....) :)

message 12: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Aech ~You learn to breathe but you can't see you're drowning~ wrote: "Ariella wrote: "*3700000000 Unicorns, Pegasus, and Dragons appear*"

ha have fun with your dragons against my DRAGON SLAYERS!! *fairy tail shows up*

oh and Voldemort for the unicorns (remember the..."

Voldemort is dead, so he wont be much help, and Percy would NEVER join forces with someone who is in leasgue with voldemort! as for the dragon slayers, ill just get Eragon to protect my dragons!!!

message 13: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Aech ~You learn to breathe but you can't see you're drowning~ wrote: "Ariella wrote: "Aech ~You learn to breathe but you can't see you're drowning~ wrote: "Ariella wrote: "*3700000000 Unicorns, Pegasus, and Dragons appear*"

ha have fun with your dragons against my D..."

what brexit theory...................

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Harper is here! I have read the original Alice and Wonderland book many times, so pick me!

message 15: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Aech ~You learn to breathe but you can't see you're drowning~ wrote: "Ariella wrote: "Aech ~You learn to breathe but you can't see you're drowning~ wrote: "Ariella wrote: "Aech ~You learn to breathe but you can't see you're drowning~ wrote: "Ariella wrote: "*37000000..."

ooohh! ahhahahahah! why didnt i heasr abt that before...?

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Ariella wrote: "Abigael wrote: "*stomps foot and sits down huffing* I'M NOT COOL!!!!"

well ive come to the realization- if youre not cool, youre hot! (me and my cheesyness....) :)"

STAHP THE CHEESYNESS IS KILLIN MEH! i'm not hot :p

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I have the experience and insanity

cause we're all mad here, and that's okay.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments What Astra said!

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I grew up seeing things a little differently, appearing, disappearing, hardly innocent, nor tied down to the ground

https://youtu.be/2ueZo5i6GPg

message 20: by Sophie (last edited Jun 29, 2016 03:16PM) (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) I would be a terrible mod because I am a procrastinator, very passive when it comes to arguments (except when it involves certain people!), and I am lazy.

Does my reverse psychology work on you? ;)

Just kidding. I'm an admin on three forums (two RP, one chat) of my own and almost every other forum I'm in on Fanfiction.net, I am a moderator so I've got more experience and infinite awesomeness. Also, I tend to lean towards creating insane characters like moi and I have an endless supply of male characters!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 238 comments Mod
Wow...u guys really know how to impress. I mean...that blew me away. Love how some of you brought in Percy Jackson, Voldemort, and Eragon. LMAO!

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) And I just stuck with the group theme like the mad cat I am, then again, aren't we all mad

Okay I have decided who the mods are going to be, but please if you aren't a mod, know that it was nothing personal! I am looking at this from a "business" point of view.
I want an even number so there will be 4 mods. Their names are listed below:
Astra
TheGoneAngel
Aech
Mad Hatter ;)

Again, it is nothing personal to whoever didn't get to become a mod. Thanks for all of your "impressing", I was surprised by how many people really wanted it. I will be creating more groups soon that I think you all will like. I'll keep ya posted on when I create them! Thank you all! Love to everyone! And remember: We're all mad here.

Congrats to my new mods! I will create a thread for mods only so we can discuss certain topics. If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.