Wonderland (roleplay) discussion

Hatter and the Rebels > Mad Hatter's fortress

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments *Evie walks in and sees the table and sits down* Hatter? You here?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 238 comments Mod
'Hatter races off of throne and tackles Evie in a hug'

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments *Looses balance and topples over and looks at him* Woah! Hatter! Calm down! I know it's been a while but yeesh!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 238 comments Mod
Hatter sat upon her "throne" once again as she watched the many people dance and dance and dance.

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Cheshire snuck in, invisible. she wanted to have some fun!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo crept in, he form, as always, nothing but anotheer shadow on the wall.

Hatter twirled her gun on her finger. These people were boring and she couldn't find any friendly faces among the crowd.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Cheshire floated on to the top of Hatter's throne and perched there, invisible and cat form. all that could be seen was her grin

Hatter grinned. She could feel the presence of a friend. Whether it was her madness or it really was a friend, she did not know, but she didn't care.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo stared at the grin abouve the Hatter, she moved behind the throne and pulled the air where she suspected there would be a tail.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Cheshire jumped up, becoming visible. she tumbled and landed on Hatter's lap, still a cat

The madness was slowly greeting Hatter and her grin widened.
London bridges falling down, falling down.....

At that she flung her hand out to the side of the room and a loud Bang! went off. The tables in that corner exploded but confetti rained down upon everyone.

Hatter looked down at the cat and laughed. "Hello, my new friend!"

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Hello Hatter" Cheshire said grinning

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo screamed with delight, loving the result and whispering in the hatters ear "london bride is falling down my fair lady"

Hatter clapped her hands together. "Cheshire! How lovely it is to see you!"

(( I gtg for now. I need sleep! We'll pick this up tomorrow? byeeee))

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "it is lovely to see you to mad hatter" Cheshire turned into her humanish form, still sitting in Hatter's IAP

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo growled "notice me!" She yelled, making some lights spark and go out

(Bye bye)

Hatter laughed and pushed Cheshire off of her. "Finally a friend. All of these boring suck ups are really starting to irritate me."
Hatter turned to Echo. "Who are you, my nice new friend?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo solidified for a moment, reaveling her beautiful mortal body before dessoving into shadow again "I am your ticket to throuing down the Queen of Spades"

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Cheshire sat on the floor cross legged, except she was floating about an inch of the ground.

Hatter watched both with curiousity. "Really now? How do you expect do that?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because i have a way into the queens frontlines. I'll get you all the information you need. And more."

Hatter nodded her head and held up a finger. She turned away.

"What do we think? Should we listen to her or kick her out?"
She might betray us.

"Your point? Everyone eventually does. You must take risks in war."
If she can get us in...then we can kill the Queen...or make her suffer...
"Ohhh, I like that idea."
Proceed with caution and if she betrays us, then kill her.
"I know that. As we speak, 6 turrets are aimed at her and my guns are loaded."
Always ahead of the game.
"Moves and countermoves."

Hatter turned back to Echo with a sparkling grin. "I'm listening."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo giggled "so hard to get your attention isnt it? I have a way to get in, being only half alive and all. I will be able to get in on all her information in exchange for a few things"

Hatter stared at Echo, her expression turning from one of excitement to one of boredom. "Neat trick. Go on."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo's apperance flickered, going between her shodow, the hatter, the queen and herself, "i can also be anyone. Tear then apart from the inside" she said, a mirror image of the hatter, voice and all.

Hatter's face lit up once again. "Wonderful, but you aren't as mad as me. I am pure madness. Nevertheless, I find that your skills will be of use to me. Welcome aboard, mate." She gave a roaring fit of laughter while clutching her stomach.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh honey. Im much worse than mad. Im pure evil" she shifted back to her shadow form.

"Then we shall make great allies. One can not be evil without a touch of madness, right?" She batted her lashes innocently then started laughing once more."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo shifted to her mortal form, causing most men in the room to divert their attention until she sent them a glare. She touched the hatters bare skin with one finger, burning this symbol into her arm ( https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im... ) "this will preven my brethren from harming you in any way. It is also a symbol of contract. For if you bretray me this will dissappear and my.. children for lack of another word will consume your entire being" her eyes flashed red "But. Thats what you get for dealing with devils, correct?"

(I cant wait till i do this to the queen)

((lol))

Hatter stared at her with a bored expression, and it quickly turned to one of amusement and mischief. "Looking forward to it." Her laugh was musical as it worked its way through the room causing everyone to go wild. All around, chaos erupted. People tackled other people, jumped on tables, and set things on fire.
"That's more like it." Hatter pointed a finger to the speakers and they instantly increased in volume. Her grin faded and was replaced with a cold expression, lacking any trace of humor.
"Come. The chaos will last enough for us to complete our business." Hatter rose from her throne and beckoned for Echo to follow.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo shifted into a miniature dragonlike being, flying onto the hatters shoulder "also. I make you look far more amazing"

Hatter glanced over at Echo who was perched on her shoulder. "You should see my zoo. I think you'd like it." The grin returned to her face, but then she was quickly swept up with her thoughts. Only moving through the halls on instinct.
London bridges falling down, falling down.....

A laugh tore from her throat once again.
Oh the joy of being me.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo climbed onto the hatters head, curling up to dissappear in the hatters oh-so-famous hat, occasional puffs of smoke leaking out the edges.

"Try not to get lost. My magic is the only thing keeping you from disappearing."
Twinkle, twinkle little star....

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Hey Hatter sorry I've been dead, I was helping some flowers that weren't blooming"

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Evangeline says as she walks into the fortress

Hatter looked over at Evangeline as she continued to walk down the hallway. "I haven't seen you in a while. We're about to have a meeting. Care to join us?"

((where you been girlie?!!))

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments (I just started Goodreads on my phone and I didn't have credit before and my computer was broken so yeah I've had a journey(

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Evangeline nods, "Yes I'd like to join the meeting. What's been happening since I've been gone?" she says.

((Wow. Well at least youre here now! I sadly have to go, I was just checking in on everyone. Will be on later tho!!))

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments (okie dokie bye Dominatter)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Echo's snoring stopped and she appeared next to the hatrer "see. I didnt get lost"

Hatter looked at Echo. "Well then you're one of the lucky ones. There actually haven't been any, but I was feeling generous today." She looked at Evangeline and smiled. "Oh just the usual. All fun and games for everyone while I sit on a throne bored as heck...but then chaos erupts when my boredom gets the best of me." Her laugh filled the hall.

« previous 1 3