Wonderland (roleplay) discussion

Wonderland > Mushroom forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 30 comments
Jabberwock strode through the Mushroom Forest, his nostrils flared and sparks flew forth. He smelled something fleshy. His maw turned into a twisted grin. He smelled a little mortal, a little morsel. A human. He followed the aroma of his soon-to-be-meal.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia was walking through the Mushroom Forest, extremely bored. She had nothing to do, nothing to entertain her, so she decided to explore the Mushroom Forest. She had come before, but got too scared to go more then a few feet in. She had to face her fear, and she did. Now that she wasn't terrified she was actually enjoying the place. She really wanted to climb something, but she would never get a good grip on anything out here. She had exactly zero friends, and was a little afraid to get some. You never know what they could do to you. They could eat you, kill you, you never know.

Jabberwock stood above the small human, and hissed. "Hello there, little girlie." He said, his tongue flicking out to taste the air. he inhaled deeply, sighing. She smelled delicious!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia looked up at the voice, yanked out of her thoughts, and in front of her stood this giant monster. "Hello." She squeaked in fear, backing away slowly. "Please don't eat me. I won't hurt you. I can't hurt you. Please don't eat me." She begged. She was still a child, she can't die! She was too young. "I don't even taste good, trust me. When I was three a boy bit me and said I tasted gross." She pleaded, willing to try anything as long as she comes out unscathed.

((Could Jabberwock have a change of heart and won't eat her and they become friends? Or do you just want her to run for her life?))

(He'll toy with her and let her live, maybe try to convince her to become his 'pet' because he's a sadistic inhuman)

He smirked softly. "Cannibalism is a beautiful thing." He said, his tongue flicking in and out as his long neck craned down, bringing his head to her level, "My mother ate my father after she conceived me and my siblings." He chuckled softly. "And yes...you can't hurt me."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

"B-beautiful? It's a horrible thing! Somebody eating it's own kind? That's one of the worst things you can do." Aurelia trembled. She was absolutely terrified and disgusted with the creature. "What are you?" She asked, a little boldly. "Your mother ate your father? I'm so sorry..." She trailed off. Even though this thing wanted to eat her, she still wanted to be nice to it. And it might help her stay alive.

He hissed in laughter, "Sorry? The grasshopper kills her husband, as does the widow spider." He grinned softly, "The same can be said for my kind, my child." He looked at her with hyper-intelligent eyes. "I am Ancient. I am beyond your understanding."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia was about to burst into tears. "Yeah, but..." She didn't have an answer for that. "Why can't you just be vegetarians?" She whispered. It would save a lot of lives. "No, you're not. I'm extremely smart, I can understand. Don't make assumptions based on what you see." She said boldly.

message 10: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 01, 2016 08:12PM) (new)

He chuckled, "No, little human. My kind can not be comprehended by you mere mortals. My father, why, who all saw him went insane. We are weird and strange, we were here before you little talking apes." He licked the air in front of her face to taste her fragrance. It took all he had to not eat her then and there, she just smelled so good. And he was SO. HUNGRY.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm weird and strange as well. Okay? So trus-" Aurelia broke of and started running behind a mushroom close by. She hoped this was a good enough hiding spot. She could she the monster wanted to eat her. She could she it in his eyes. Did she smell delicious to him? She hoped not.

His neck reared up to its full high, his clawed hands and his winged hands rubbed together with malicious glee. "I. See. You!" His head dropped down and came around one side of the mushroom, peering up at her, as it hung close to the ground. His wings flapped, causing a gust of wind that caused some of the more taller mushroom to bend underneath it's current. "Child..." Its eyes blinked horizontally, as reptile's do.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia's eyes got wide when she realized he saw her. "How?" She came out of her hiding spot quietly, sounding a lot braver than she actually was. "How did you see me?" She stayed put, hoping the thing wouldn't come any closer. "What? What do you want from me? I'll do anything, anything, if you just let me leave unscathed. Please." She begged.

Once more, his neck rose to it's full height, then back down to her eye level, "I'm bored. Entertain me, pet." He paused, "And in return, I'll keep you safe from any big bad that will try to harm you." He said with a sly grin.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She watched his neck go up and down, both intrigued and disgusted by the sight. "I'm not your pet, and I'll never entertain you!" She snapped, her eyes as sharp as daggers. She softened when she heard his part of the deal. She wasn't sure he would actually help her. She knew he wouldn't. "Do you promise?" She asked. She had an idea. She was going to run in the middle of her act. Run far enough to where his giant neck would never see her.

He twisted around her, circling her, "This land is home to dangerous creatures, child. But I can keep you safe. You don't have any family, do you?" He said with a soft smile, "And I've been so bored, perhaps we both can benefit from this exchange. After all, a small child like you would not last long in this world on you own, now."

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2016 09:23PM) (new)

"I-is it?" Aurelia trembled. "No," She swallowed "Why do you need to know anyway?" She said, starting to cry. She was scared, and she knew she was never going to escape. "What do you mean? I've lasted a long t-time." She hiccuped. She was lying, and was pretty sure he knew.

((Is he going to fulfill his promise?))

(Yes. Until she gives him a reason not to and turns tail and abandons her. So if she doesn't irritate him, he'll keep her company.)

He chuckled, tasting the palpable fear in the air. "Don't lie to me, girlie. Now, what do you say?" He said with a wide smirk. He wanted a human companion, a pet of sorts. Awaking form decades of slumber made him bored and dull. Besides, he needed to know the current state Wonderland was in. What better way to do so than be informed by a human?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia decided to go for it. "Okay, I'll do it." She said, still a little nervous. "May I ride on you?" She asked hopefully. It looked fun. "It's okay if you don't want me to, please don't abandon me. She said quickly.

He lowered his head to the ground, shifting his wings to his side so she would be able to straddle his shoulders, where his four upper limbs met. "Come on then, but do be careful." He was letting her climb on his head then down his long neck to his body.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia smiled and climbed on, trying to be as careful as she could. "Did I hurt you?" She asked, hoping she hadn't. "How high are we going to go?" She asked. She wasn't afraid of heights at all, but was genuinely curious.

message 22: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 01, 2016 09:57PM) (new)

He hissed a laugh, "Like I said, you can't hurt me. There is only one weapon that can." And as far as he knew, no one had found it since it was used to kill his mother. "Just head to my shoulder blades, at the base of my neck."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, right." Aurelia said, relieved. She climbed onto his shoulder blades and held onto his neck. "Is this okay?" She asked, holding on like she would in the air. "You can't get hurt, never mind, sorry." She apologized.

He began walking through the forest, "Where were you headed to...?" He paused, "I do not know your name, my child. What am I to call you, pet?" He asked, his tail swaying side to side slightly. With one claw, he tore away a mushroom to gnaw on, even though it held no sustenance for his kind.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. Could we just fly around for a while and come back here?" Aurelia asked. "Oh, yes. My name is Aurelia. What should I call you, sir?" She asked politely. She honestly didn't know. She was pretty sure he didn't want to be called creature or monster. No, that wouldn't do at all.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wulfie?))

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 30 comments Harper wrote: ""I don't know. Could we just fly around for a while and come back here?" Aurelia asked. "Oh, yes. My name is Aurelia. What should I call you, sir?" She asked politely. She honestly didn't know. She..."

(Any location you want to go to? I won't be online for the 4th.)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe the Queen's Castle? We could just fly over it and see what everyone's doing.))

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 30 comments Harper wrote: "((Maybe the Queen's Castle? We could just fly over it and see what everyone's doing.))"

(Okay)

with a huff, his wings flapped, bending the mushrooms around him under the strong wind. He took them up into the air, "Hold on tight." He said, he did not want his new plaything to fall to her death. That wouldn't be very fun for him.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Should I post in the Queen's Castle?))

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Evie loved coming to the forest. She liked talking to tge plants and helping them grow. She felt safe here.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Evie saw Alyss and smiled. Walking towards her

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 18 comments Amy walked into the forest. She needed to calm down before she ended up murdering a small town.... Which may have happened once or twice.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 18 comments She started playing with her small knife that she always carries around.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Hello Amy. Nice day isn't?" Evie says as she walks up to Amy.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 18 comments "Uh do I know you?! "Amy asked rudely. Still playing with her knife.e

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 18 comments Ame thought she heard noises but she ignored then she was getting very impatient.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "No you do not know me, but I know you. I know almost everyone in Wonderland" Evie says brightly. A little too brightky for Amy's liking.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 18 comments Amy gave her an evil look. She wasn't happy with this person at all.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Evie smiles at her not caring if she was getting on this girls last nerve. "So whatcha doin here?" Sje asks rocking on her heels.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 18 comments "I'm trying to calm down so I don't murder people or a town.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "I agree with that method. When the red witch wants me to kill i gotta be calm. Being around plants helps me drown her out" Evie said

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Owww ouch" Cries Evie as she grabs her stomach in pain.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "N-no...I'm good" Evie says breathlessly.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "I felt like I was being stabbed" She says and Alyss realised about the knife jn the tree.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 18 comments "Its nor me my knife is here." Amy said tossing and catching her knife.

« previous 1