YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

Knocking on Heaven's Door
This topic is about Knocking on Heaven's Door
Goodreads Authors > Audible giveaway of Knocking on Heaven's Door

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharman (new)

Sharman Russell (sharmanaptrussell) | 6 comments I have one audible book to give away of my science fiction Knocking on Heaven's DoorKnocking on Heaven's Door. This is a code I send which you put into amazon's audible so you can download the book. You have to sign up to be a member of audible but you don't need to pay for a membership--or anything else!

I will be doing a random draw after I get ten names or more. So just reply to this post...

Here is a fun review by Geeks of Doom about the book.
http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2016/01/12...

message 2: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy | 9 comments Ooooooooooooh! This looks really good! Please add me to your drawing! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen (karendailey) Awesome! I'd love a chance to win an audible book and this one is right up my alley!! Thanks!

message 4: by Sharman (new)

Sharman Russell (sharmanaptrussell) | 6 comments Wendy wrote: "Ooooooooooooh! This looks really good! Please add me to your drawing! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

You are "entered"!

message 5: by Sharman (new)

Sharman Russell (sharmanaptrussell) | 6 comments Karen wrote: "Awesome! I'd love a chance to win an audible book and this one is right up my alley!! Thanks!"

Great! Sharman

message 6: by Sharman (new)

Sharman Russell (sharmanaptrussell) | 6 comments Thank you both for entering my little giveaway! I joined your names with eight from another group and put the names in a hat and Kim from Apocalypse Whenever won!

But then I drew a second name for a print edition and Wendy won that. So send me a message--Sharman Apt Russell--with your mailing address, and I'll send you a copy!

Thanks again for participating. Sharman

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (karendailey) Awe! I'm sad for me, but happy for you Wendy Martin!! Enjoy :)

message 8: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy | 9 comments Awe that's AWESOME!!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to dig in and start listening! I'll be sure to leave a review when I'm done. Thanks again! You made my day!

message 9: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy | 9 comments Sorry. I mean I can't wait to start reading! :-)