A Good Thriller discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Pals - Archive > July Book Pals - Post Your Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (autumnmemory80) Once you and your Book Pal have selected and read your book, post what you thought of the book on this thread. Partners are listed in this thread below. Can't wait to hear about your book choices!

You can go to the original thread Book Pals and click on your partner to see their books and friend them.

** Just a Tip - I like to give my partner at least three books to choose from with one being my top choice. That way they have some freedom as well.

★ ★ IF you have made an attempt to contact your partner with no response, please private message me letting me know so I can work on getting you a new partner for the month. Please give it at least 7 days before posting a comment as not all of our members log in every day. THANK YOU!

Be sure to check your partner's post and see if they want you to choose from a certain shelf.

Message 14 - Luffy & Message 2 - Lalla
Message 5 - Dana & Message 18 - Debbi
Message 3 - Kirsten & Message 4 - RK
Message 10 - Lynne & Message 8 - Daisy
Message 19 - Perri & Message 7 - Ishita
Message 6 - Ray & Message 9 - Wolfrott
Message 17 - La Tonya & Message 15 - Denise
Message 16 - Devi & Message 13 - Juliana
Message 12 - Veralu & Message 11 - Gail

Have Fun!!!

message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana (dkmckelvey) | 593 comments Haven't heard back from my pal Debbi yet. Hopefully she gets my message in time...

message 3: by Debbi (new)

Debbi | 11 comments Dana wrote: "Haven't heard back from my pal Debbi yet. Hopefully she gets my message in time..."

Dana,
So sorry, saw message when I was out of town. New to this, so what book would you like to read. I'm open.

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana (dkmckelvey) | 593 comments No worries Debbi, still lots of time. I am bad at picking, but since you don't have too many on your TBR list yet I would recommend we read:
1. The Kind Worth Killing
2. The Girls
3. A Man Called Ove

let me know if any of these work, or if there is something else you would prefer :)

message 5: by Debbi (new)

Debbi | 11 comments I've been wanting to read "A Man Called Ove", but "The Kind Worth Killing" looks good too. So I choose "The Kind Worth Killing. (We choose one right?)

message 6: by Dana (new)

Dana (dkmckelvey) | 593 comments Yes, we can both read the same book and discuss! "Kind Worth Killing" sounds good to me.

message 7: by Debbi (new)

Debbi | 11 comments Ok perfect. Talk Soon

message 8: by Sue (new)

Sue Phillips | 50 comments I admit I am not on here a whole lot lately...just too busy...however, what is this pairing up all about?

message 9: by Debbi (new)

Debbi | 11 comments Not sure myself. I'm guessing we are reading the same book, and make comments!

message 10: by Dana (new)

Dana (dkmckelvey) | 593 comments You can sign up in the August book pals thread...then Autumn will randomly pair us up at the end of July. Once she does this, you can get in contact with your book pal and choose a book to read, or recommend a book for your partner to read instead

message 11: by Sue (new)

Sue Phillips | 50 comments GREAT!!! how do I do that?

message 12: by Sue (new)

Sue Phillips | 50 comments Dana wrote: "You can sign up in the August book pals thread...then Autumn will randomly pair us up at the end of July. Once she does this, you can get in contact with your book pal and choose a book to read, or..."

just tell e where

message 14: by Dana (new)

Dana (dkmckelvey) | 593 comments Just finished my book, Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson, which was also on my PIFM list. Highly recommend to anyone in this group who hasn't read it!

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1 comments I just finished this book as well. Actually, I didn't read it but listened to the audio book at work. Highly recommended! Dana wrote: "Just finished my book, Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson, which was also on my PIFM list. Highly recommend to anyone in this group who hasn't read it!"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.