Charleston discussion

яσℓєρℓαу > alec'ѕ нoмe

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by alma (new)

alma (bookworm_alma) | 109 comments Mod
i'll add pics later :)

message 2: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Alec scoffed. "What kind of a fucking dumb reverse psychology would that be? I like you, so I make you feel like shit. Yeah, makes total sense, Trevor, you should be a fucking professor or something." He rolled his eyes as he walked over to his cupboard where he kept the drugs.

Mona rolled her eyes and continued to chew her gum. Her foot tapped against the door board-her hip jutted outwards. Her elbow rested gently on her hip as she waited for the drugs. It was getting late and it was going to be freezing when she got out side without a doubt.

message 3: by alma (new)

((thanks!))

Alec ignored her annoying sounds as he rummaged through the cupbored, carefully moving aside the various illegal substances. He found the packet he was looking for and stood up, turning to face the bitch. He tossed it to her, not caring if she would catch it or not.

message 4: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona didn't make any attempt to catch the object he had tossed at her. It landed by her foot. Leaning down she picked it up and inspected it with her blue eyes. "These aren't it," She said-her eyes flickering to Alec. "Stop playing games-I don't want to stay so your lame attempts are getting on my nervves"

message 5: by alma (new)

"Fuck off." Alec replied. What was she playing at, pretending he had given her the wrong drugs? "They're exactly the same as the ones I gave you last time." He was almost positive. He had been kind of high himself that time, so he wasn't a hundred percent sure what exactly he had sold her, though. She was probably just lying to be extra annoying.

message 6: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona grimaced tossing jt back at Alec. "Pay up or else I'm gone," The blonde threatened her blue eyes narrowed a tad, revealing her to be comfortable with severing their ties as provider and customer. With the amount of money Mona didn't have she doubted she would be able to get her stash elsewhere but Alec was insistent on playing games and it grew on her nerves.

message 7: by alma (new)

"What kind of a joke is this?" Alec demanded, glaring at her. "These are your fucking drugs, take them or get the fuck out." He crossed his arms as he glowered at her. He didn't understand why the hell she was doing this.

((sorry it's short I've gtg!))

message 8: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona glared. She took the bag back and ripped it. The contents spilled on the floor. "I know for a fact theses aren't them because as you can see, they don't bounce when they hit the ground," She glared and quickly feed the premise, nabbing his cigaret deck as she went.

message 9: by alma (new)

Alec growled in anger, punching his fist into the wall once she had gone. Nobody made him loose his cool like she did, and nobody made him so fucking angry. He was livid as he picked up the drugs she had thrown on the floor, stuffing them into a new, unripped packet. "Five second rule." He murmured, dropping the packet back into his drawer.

message 10: by alma (new)

what shall we do next?

message 11: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
hmmm... maybe mona can interact with your diva? they could be childhood friends and maybe she warns her about alec, telling mona to stay away from him despite her drug use

message 12: by alma (new)

ahh yes good idea!

where shall they meet?

message 13: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
maybe mona just sneaks into her house at like 11am and falls through the window waking her or up interuppting your diva's makeup session if she has one? xD

message 14: by alma (new)

ok good idea! i've gtg now I'll be back in like an hour!

message 15: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
omg what if ur girl just randomly gets drug for mona in order to keep her away from alec?
thats some dedicated shit right there XD

message 16: by alma (new)

hahaha that would be awesome but then I'd just be rping with myself XD

message 17: by alma (new)

so let's do the rp between ur girl and mine!

message 18: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
sure