Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Emerge Literary Journal (Issue 10)
This topic is about Emerge Literary Journal
Book Issues > Removing a book from my author profile

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa Stice | 5 comments This is a journal of which I am only a contributor of one poem, but it shows us as the booked tagged to my author page as in the following copy and pasted example:

Julia Gilmour is now following

Lisa Stice
Author of Emerge Literary Journal (Issue 10)
Follow Author

1 hour, 14 min ago · like · comment

This means that the book Uniform of which I am the sole author is not the feature. I want my poetry collection Uniform to be the cover shown next to my name and to be the title linked with my name. Could you please remove Emerge Literary Journal (10) from my author profile since I am only a contributor to that journal? Thank you so much! ~Lisa Stice

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45034 comments Mod
I'm sorry, but Goodreads does not remove valid book data.

Lisa Stice | 5 comments Since I am only a contributor of a single poem to Emerge Literary Journal (issue 10), is there a way that Uniform (Aldrich Press) can be the book linked to my name so instead of people seeing "Lisa Stice author of Emerge Literary Journal (issue 10)," they would see "Lisa Stice author of Uniform?" And so when a book is shown next to my name, I'd like it to be Uniform instead of Emerge Literary Journal. I wrote all of the poems in Uniform and only one poem in the literary journal.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45034 comments Mod
It's an automated process, and goes by which book has been shelved by more users.

Lisa Stice | 5 comments rivka wrote: "It's an automated process, and goes by which book has been shelved by more users."
Sigh...well, I guess it will get remedied when people begin an interest in my poetry collection.