Audiobooks discussion

Heinous
This topic is about Heinous
33 views
Free Promos for Review > FREE copy of Motorcycle Club Romance in exchange for honest review!!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Hello Friends! Heinous by Alexis Noelle!! Hot MC story!!! I'd love to give you a FREE copy in exchange for an honest review!! Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send it right out!!
"I was never meant to have a happily ever after. It was a fate I accepted a long time ago. Before he came for me, taking away who I am, I needed to escape.
Just for one night. One man turned my entire world upside down. I should have walked away, but something about him wouldn't let me.
Now I'm lying to him. He's going to find out the truth, or my life will catch up to me. Either way, I lose him.
It's a thought I can't bear. People have always told me love is amazing and powerful. They're wrong. It makes you weak, exposing your vulnerabilities, making you easy prey.
Love is heinous."

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Hei...


Simona Nielsen | 60 comments I'm interested. Audible US. cypermama@gmail.com


Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. And if you have one for the first book, I'd be happy to review it, too. leslie@neel.com


message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments I didn't do the first book so I don't have access. But they are stand alone books.


message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Simona wrote: "I'm interested. Audible US. cypermama@gmail.com"


I'm happy to send it to you Simona! Are you willing to write an honest review when you are done?


Simona Nielsen | 60 comments yes I am. of course.


message 7: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi, if you have any more codes I would love to listen and leave a review. Cheri_flynn@yahoo.com.


message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Simona wrote: "yes I am. of course."

Awesome! You got it! Sending now!


message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Cheri wrote: "Hi, if you have any more codes I would love to listen and leave a review. Cheri_flynn@yahoo.com."

Thank you so much Cheri! I'll send it out now! I look forward to reading your review!


Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Meghan wrote: "Simona wrote: "yes I am. of course."

Awesome! You got it! Sending now!"


Thank you, Meghan. I got it. I'll let you know when the review is ready :-)


message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Simona wrote: "Meghan wrote: "Simona wrote: "yes I am. of course."

Awesome! You got it! Sending now!"

Thank you, Meghan. I got it. I'll let you know when the review is ready :-)"



Thank YOU!! I hope you enjoy!


message 12: by Jani (new)

Jani (janifla) | 3 comments I would love to give it a listen and review!
Staj14@yahoo.com @yahoo.com


message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Jani wrote: "I would love to give it a listen and review!
Staj14@yahoo.com @yahoo.com"


Hi Jani! I sent it to you last night! I look forward to reading your review!!


message 14: by comfort (new)

comfort | 28 comments Hi Meghan,
Are all the copies gone?


message 15: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments comfort wrote: "Hi Meghan,
Are all the copies gone?"


Hi Comfort! Nope! I can still get you a copy for review if send me you email address! :)


message 16: by comfort (new)

comfort | 28 comments Thanks Meghan
comfort@idx.com.au

Cheers


message 17: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like a code,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com


message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments comfort wrote: "Thanks Meghan
comfort@idx.com.au

Cheers"


Sent! Thank you! I look forward to reading your review!!


message 19: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Edward wrote: "I would like a code,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Hi Edward, Just to confirm...this is not a giveaway...it's a gift in exchange for writing an honest review. Are you willing to write a review when you are done?


message 20: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Meghan wrote: "Edward wrote: "I would like a code,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Hi Edward, Just to confirm...this is not a giveaway...it's a gift in exchange for writing an honest review. Are you willing to writ..."


Meghan wrote: "Edward wrote: "I would like a code,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Hi Edward, Just to confirm...this is not a giveaway...it's a gift in exchange for writing an honest review. Are you willing to writ..."


yes


Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Meghan. Just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. Thanks for the opportunity to listen.


message 22: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Meghan. Just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. Thanks for the opportunity to listen."

Thank you so much Leslie!! I'm so pleased you enjoyed it! Thank you for the reviews!!


Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Hi Meghan,
I finished the book and you can see the review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... and in Audible as well. I loved it - 5 STARS! And I've found a new favorite narrator. Great job, Meghan!


message 24: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments You are too kind Simona!!! You have made my day comparing me to Tavia!! Please feel free to look over my list if there's something else you want to review I'd be happy to get it to you!! Thank you again!!@

http://www.audible.com/search/ref=a_s...


Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Meghan wrote: "You are too kind Simona!!! You have made my day comparing me to Tavia!! Please feel free to look over my list if there's something else you want to review I'd be happy to get it to you!! Thank you ..."

Glad to have made your day - you deserve it! I'll look through your list, thank you!


message 26: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Simona wrote: "Meghan wrote: "You are too kind Simona!!! You have made my day comparing me to Tavia!! Please feel free to look over my list if there's something else you want to review I'd be happy to get it to y..."

I just had an audiobook release and I LOVED it...if you are interested in reviewing? Here's the link...

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/An-...


Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Oh yes! This looks awesome! I'd love to review it! I just want to let you know that the next 3 weeks is vacation time with my family, so I'm a little slower in listening to books. I will listen when I have the opportunity, but it's just taking a bit more time. Is that ok? :-)


message 28: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments Simona wrote: "Oh yes! This looks awesome! I'd love to review it! I just want to let you know that the next 3 weeks is vacation time with my family, so I'm a little slower in listening to books. I will listen whe..."

Of course! But I'm sure you're going to blast through this one! ;)

Sending now!


message 29: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Kelly | 112 comments P.S. I put up part of your review on my Facebook and Tavia saw it and commented she thought it was Awesome!! hee!


Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Oh my goodness - now I can't wait :-D Lol, say hi to Tavia from me! :-D


message 31: by Simona (last edited Jul 14, 2016 04:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Just got it, Meghan! Thanks a lot!


back to top