Perustopia Book Club discussion

What Book Blogs are you/ would you be interested in?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 6 comments I want to start a blog as I want to study a English and History degree and university. I'm looking to start it on wordpress. The idea of it is to pick apart historical TV shows and books with the facts vs fantasy, as well as working as a book blog in general.

Is anyone interested in that sort of thing?
Anyone got any ideas for names?
I was inspired by Perustopia to start this so thought it would be fitting to post this here!

Any feedback would be fantastic!!

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 245 comments Well what are some of your favorite books?
My blog is here: http://thebookprophet.weebly.com/
I chose the name "The Book Prophet" because prophets are people who make predictions and things like that (sort of like a reader does often), and I'm a fan of the TV show Supernatural. But anyway, if I get a sense of what you like I could help you with a name. I helped one person from my school pick out a name for her blog and she now has one.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 6 comments I love reading as well as History, so I sort of would like that to tie into it, things. I love all things pop culture as well as historical tv shows, books and classic books such as Pride and Prejudice ect.