2016 Choose Your Own Challenge Challenge discussion

Weekly Updates > Week 26- June 27

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
Oops I'm late on this one. No finishes for me this week but we are halfway done! What's your progress for your full challenge? What do you have left to finish? Are you on track? I'll answer those in a comment below because I don't even have my list with me lol

message 2: by Charline (new)

Charline (charline84) | 80 comments Hi Tara, no finishes for me this week either. I've slowed down the past week or so as I'm too busy watching EURO 2016 tournament on tv (football/soccer) haha.

I've read 26 out of 30 books so far, and am 12 books ahead of schedule. I gave myself a target of 30, but I would like to get round about what I did last year, which was 42. But I'll wait and see!

How is everyone else getting on?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Wrayburn (emilywrayburn) I haven't checked in on this page for ages! I've finished a few books since I was last here. My aim is 20 for the challenge and I'm at 10, so I'm exactly where I need to be.

Since I last checked in here I've read:
A Gathering of Shadows (a book everyone is talking about),
Edge of Darkness: A Darkness & Light Novel ~ Book Three (a self-published book),
Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge (a book published this year) and
Ink and Bone (a YA bestseller)

I'm currently reading All the Light We Cannot See for the award-winning book item.

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare (-clare-) Hi all :)

I've read 22 of the 25 prompts I selected so i'm way ahead of schedule I seem to have got the reading bug this year :p I keep meaning to add some more prompts but I haven't got around to it yet.

These are the three I have left-
A book set in Europe
A book about mental illness
A book from the library

message 5: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
That's fantastic Clare! I've read 14 which is on target, or close to, my halfway point. I hoped to read 30 and had chosen 20 prompts. My problem at this point is that I've done a lot off prompt so I need to start considering my prompts a bit more lol