Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > three covers to add-Completed!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gypsy (new)

Gypsy | 1 comments Hi,

I have 3 covers to request to be added- they are scans of my own copies of the books. I have them in my dropbox but I am unsure of how to share them so one of you wonderful librarians can add them.

Thank-you
Gypsy

message 2: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5201 comments give us link to the book in Goodreads & link to the cover so any librarian can add those...

message 3: by Gypsy (new)

Gypsy | 1 comments But how do I link to my dropbox? Isn't it private?

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26564 comments Done :)

message 6: by Gypsy (new)

Gypsy | 1 comments Sandra wrote: "Done :)"

Thank-you!

message 7: by Richard (new)

Richard French (rrff) | 11 comments I've just posted the 5th novel in a series called "Witnesses". The novel in question, SEND ME, needs a cover. B01FY635LA. Many thanks, Richard french

message 8: by Richard (new)

Richard French (rrff) | 11 comments Just discovered I made a mistake. When posting "SEND ME" (B01FY635LA) to my goodreads page, I inadvertently uploaded an incomplete file. This is now the first "SEND ME" on my page and I hope an editor will delete it. The second one, on the right, needs a cover & I hope an editor will add it. Sorry for causing a problem and many thanks for your help. Best wishes, Richard French

message 9: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5201 comments #7/8 cover added from amazon, merged duplicate & added to series...

message 10: by Richard (new)

Richard French (rrff) | 11 comments fRee wrote: "#7/8 cover added from amazon, merged duplicate & added to series..."
Many thanks, fRee. Best wishes to you from Richard French