What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fantasy with a bit of romance - girl has an "imaginary friend" that she talks to all the time in her head. one day this guy comes to town and he turns out to be the guy in her head.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Krueger | 1 comments this girl has an "imaginary friend" that she talks to all the time in her head. one day this guy comes to town and he turns out to be the guy in her head. I believe the guy's name was Jared or something like that.

message 2: by Spockles (new)

Spockles | 199 comments Sounds like the Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Reese Brennan (first book Unspoken).

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40197 comments Mod
Laurel, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess (jessmonster) | 3 comments Spockles wrote: "Sounds like the Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Reese Brennan (first book Unspoken)."

I agree - sounds just like Unspoken, and the boy's name is Jared.

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 555 comments it's not YA but Gifted Connections 1 (Gifted Connections, #1) by S.M. Olivier

message 6: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments I think I read this but didn’t finish it. Does the guy in her head have a twin brother?

If he does I will try to find it.

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 555 comments Not a twin brother but an older brother that is actively in the story too. i don't want to say too much to spoil anything

message 8: by Melanie (last edited May 07, 2019 06:04AM) (new)

Melanie | 555 comments oops i thought you were asking about the Gifted connections but now i think you were talking about Laurel's question sorry

message 9: by Rouan (new)

Rouan | 120 comments It sounds a bit like Mary Stewart's Touch not the Cat.Touch Not the Cat

message 10: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments You’re allowed to include spoilers in the thread, just not the title.

Are they part faerie?