1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Hiro x Amanda x Essie

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by essïe (last edited Jun 27, 2016 06:46PM) (new)

essïe | 839 comments This is rad, guys! I've been dying to do this! I hope we can hopefully create a small friendship between us as well c: I'll give you a little insight. My name is Essie but feel free to call me Rusty cause I tend to use that excuse at everything I'm bad at |*-*| I love Red Velvet cake & Peace Tea. I like da fire. I think that Johnny Depp is a god, and I absolutely hate double tying my shoes. I dunno...it like seriously makes me ich.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 43 comments I'm Amanda :) call me whatever a lot of my friends call me Amandaconda due to my body lmao. I love peach tea too :) and my favorite cake is no cake besides ice cream cake. I think Ryan Reynolds is an amazing actor and I really really hate when people tickle me/touch me unless I know them enough personally to do so.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 43 comments And I work at Arby's so free curly fries for everyone! Lol

message 4: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Haha mmm fries sounds so good right now! Deadpool was the shet huh?
"I left a bag of cocaine next to the cure to blindness." I literally died.

message 5: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments Oh dear, I'm super slow at finding things. I'm Adrian, some of my friends call me Addy.. no special reason though, my friends are just lazy as heck. Uh, I enjoy tea as well, don't really have a favourite. I'm not much for sweets, although Ice-cream is definitely a winner in my books. I play a ton of video games and honestly usually prefer horror genre's above all else, but I like to try my hand in many things.

I work at Menchies so I can totally supply some free frozen yogurt and uh, yeah that's about it. Nice to meet you lovelies.

message 6: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Nice to meet you Addy and Amandaconda! Haha I gotta come up with my own nicknames for you guys. I'll see for signs of something nickname worthy haha! Now about the rp. Any questions, comments, or concerns? Anything to add?

message 7: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments Hm, the only question I really had was is there some sort of end game, or is it going to be like lost forever type of deal?

message 8: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Yeah we can have an end game. Mmm maybe we can have a ship come by or something collecting them all. They can be the creators or whatever and explain to them what was happening then they can let them go and they go their seperate ways. Of course it'll be hard because they'll have created friendships or even closer relationships if you guys wanna have some romance. I do! Whichever though haha. Maybe it's a big deal when they come home because they were missing for a while but they still don't remember their families. Something like that.

message 9: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments It's giving me Maze Runner vibes and I definitely like it. Okay that sounds like a good idea. I usually make Male charries, that doesn't seem to be a problem with most considering many people prefer females and what not. I don't mind romance either, but will it just be the three charries? One would definitely feel left out in that category but I don't mind either way.

message 10: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Oh i thought it'd be cool if we had 2 charries each? Just so there would be more people cause' I think more people are needed in rps like this. We can even make three if you like (: if you only want to make males that fine if you only want females that's fine too whichever makes you guys happy. I kind of thought it'd be good to have friendship be one of the major factors of this. Romance is always good too though. Homey vibe, yes? How many charries would you like to make?

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 43 comments I wouldn't mind role playing two, unless one of you would rather do so. We could also wait and introduce a fourth character later in the mix.

message 12: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Oh haha yeah kind of like the Maze Runner, huh? Movies were kind of bleh to me

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 43 comments ᴇssïᴇ | ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ | wrote: "Oh i thought it'd be cool if we had 2 charries each? Just so there would be more people cause' I think more people are needed in rps like this. We can even make three if you like (: if you only wan..."
That's a good idea!

message 14: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments We can also have extra ones that we share. Just little extras. Maybe there could be 12 people on the island all together? We don't have to make personal sheets for each of them but if you want, get as many as you want. I might do two or three. The rest could be extras if we don't take them all

message 15: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments Those are really good ideas. Two each definitely sounds good, that way it can be more dynamic and what not. Give everyone the chance to play both genders, or just really contrasting personalities. I'm definitely digging this. How about face claims? I'm guessing there's a definite preference for real faces compared to drawings, ect.

message 16: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments I think i might have two guys and a girl. Still debating c:

message 17: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Yeah two is better you're right. Mmm yeah for this rp anyway. Did you have anyone in mind?

message 18: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments I'm thinking one of each, possibly siblings of sorts. Trying to build a fierce loyalty type of web between my little ones :)

message 19: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Cute cute (: i might make two who become best friends. Age rank could be from around 17-19. Age, name, and appearance will do, yes?

message 20: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments Perfect honestly, that way everyone is a bit of a mystery when they meet the other people. Oh will they all be in the same place when they wake up on the island?

message 21: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Mmm maybe they can be all over the beach. Or we can have them all scattered on the beach on the sand. I dunno, what do you think?

message 22: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments Hmm, I think it would be cool if people were scattered about in different groups? Like maybe some on the beach, some in the wildlife/jungle that stands behind? That way we can have groups meet up with one another and have tension/action kind of mix in? :O

message 23: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Ooo ooo good good! That's vv good. Twelve people sound good? We can have like three or four people in each group.

message 24: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments Sounds good to me, we can use extras to make up some of the other groups. Definitely will make three people though, just to open up the spectrum. :D

message 25: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Cool cool same! ^-^ wait what genders will you be making so I know which ones to make too

message 26: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments I'm thinking two boys and one girl! Mostly because I'm just more comfortable as males, but I do wanna give females a go as well.

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 43 comments I'm fine with however many characters.. I don't mind or have gender preferences either. Sorry I'm in and out. I have to be up for work in a few hours so I'm trying to get as much sleep in as possible lol

message 28: by essïe (last edited Jun 27, 2016 10:19PM) (new)

essïe | 839 comments - elena lyla loveday
description/
(view spoiler)

- cole james anderson
description
(view spoiler)

-rosalie jane phillips
description

(view spoiler)

message 29: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments There are two I'm gonna make one more. Maybe tomorrow I'm not sure

message 30: by Hɪʀᴏ - (last edited Jun 28, 2016 06:16PM) (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments + Leon Anders Choi

http://data.whicdn.com/images/2468937...

+ Taylor Amelia Choi

(view spoiler)

+ Landon Lucas Graham

(view spoiler)

and I have yet to think of the last one, but he's a coming I assure you!

message 31: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments mmkay i added in the third (:

message 32: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments The order could be Addy, me, then Amanda. Sound good? Of course if one of us is obviously not needed we can just skip that one person. You know what I mean?

message 33: by Hɪʀᴏ - (new)

Hɪʀᴏ - (TracerAi) | 16 comments Sounds good to me, sorry I just got off work.. aiishhh. Long day. But I'm down. Just figuring out my last guy and then I'm set to go.

message 34: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments mmkay cool ^-^

message 35: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Oh! Okay we just have to wait for Amanda then we're good (:

message 36: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Um Amanda? What's the news?

message 37: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments If you don't want to do it it's cool just let me know so I can find someone else.

message 38: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Addy do you still want to do this?

message 39: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Hi Anna! Sorry I went on a semi hiatus but I'm back now. Mmkay you can go ahead and make your charries (: I believe Addy is still in here too but I don't know if he dropped out also. *sigh* we'll give it a couple days and see what's up