Skinny Gangly Kids / Outcasts BUT We're Fighters discussion

Music > Twenty One Pilots

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Twenty One Pilots Fans

Dont know any of there music so don't really have much to say lols...im sure they are good though :D

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ They are the best band ever, the only band I truely relate to every lyric they sing. Every song has meaning and every song is intricate in sound and meaning. TØP is the best!!! :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Its really nice when you find that band that you just connect to :D I really connect to Skillet :) every song speaks to me :D

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Its really nice when you find that band that you just connect to :D I really connect to Skillet :) every song speaks to me :D"

My cousin loves Skillet as well. But yes it was actually an enlightening sort of feeling when I found them I just kinda laughed out of joy I remember to know someone gets me :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Its really nice when you find that band that you just connect to :D I really connect to Skillet :) every..."

Yeah I really love them...i kinda have the majority of their music lol...which is unusual for me...i very rarely like all the songs of one band...but it seems they proved me wrong lols...

Ik what u mean it really is a very enlightening feeling....its like wow i finally feel like i can be understood....like ur not alone or something like that

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Its really nice when you find that band that you just connect to :D I really connect to Sk..."

That's so cool. I don't own any of their music but I listen to it constantly on YouTube and Spotify. All the time. I'm not very attached to other bands this much either :)

Exactly. Like, I didn't think my feelings could be put into words kinda feeling. It's really a fantastic thing when you know you're not alone :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote: "Reyna wrote: "Potassium: ♔ The Queen Of Randomness & Wackiness ~ I AM THE WACKIEST OF THEM ALL ~ ♔ wrote..."

Yeah :D they have really got me through some VERY trying times...one of their songs called Never Surrender literally saved my life...haha okay...yeah i actually own them own them lols....i cant help myself if i like i NEED to have lols...i have a music hoarding problem lols....Awww well im glad u found them :D so do u have a few top favourites??

Yeah exactly right!! Thats why i love music soo much bc somehow it just puts all my feelings into the song even the ones i didnt realise i was feeling and im like just how a WOW moment so to speak not feeling soo alone anymore....yeah it really is!

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments TWENTY ONE PILOTS

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments I connect to Simple Plan, Evanescence, and some of the songs in Twenty one Pilot

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Em wrote: ""

That is hilarious I've seen that before it's great XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "Em wrote: ""

That is hilarious I've seen that before it's great XD"

yup XD

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ I actually dreamt I was a member of TØP last night but we couldn't perform cause I got separated from them and all I could think was "why didn't I get their numbers and set up a group chat so I could contact them?!?" XD I ended up remebering I have no clue how to play piano actually too...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna wrote: "I actually dreamt I was a member of TØP last night but we couldn't perform cause I got separated from them and all I could think was "why didn't I get their numbers and set up a group chat so I cou..."

lol

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments Em wrote: ""

lol XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yup

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 1630 comments Elizabeth Wolf girl Delioncourt daughter of Lestat and Louis day gutter in law of Lord and Lady Odinson wife and mate to Thor god of Thunder Queen of wrote: "GOOD BAND VERY GOOD BAND"

SIS!!!!