Audiobooks discussion

Westward Destiny (Montana Mail Order Brides #4)
This topic is about Westward Destiny
Free Promos for Review > Mail Order Brides - FREE review copy

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just available today - book #4 in Linda Bridey's Montana Mail Order Brides series. If you're interested in a copy - send me your preferred e-mail address and I'll send it to you. Also, if you are new to the series and want to get caught up - let me know, and I'll send books 1-3 also. (limited number of codes on that).

When Jamie meets Luke, Luke is bowled over by the beauty with the emerald green eyes and auburn hair, but is instantly tongue-tied. Jamie is not sure how they're going to develop a relationship when he can barely talk to her, but she sets out to seduce the handsome man with the soulful brown eyes.
A game of cat and mouse ensues and Jamie finds out that marrying Luke is easy, but capturing his heart is going to be harder than she anticipates.

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Mai...

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks for listening. Just sent it.

message 4: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments I'm interested! also in the first 3 if available. audible US. cypermama@gmail.com.

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Hi Simona,

I just sent you the audio books. Enjoy the listen.

Scott Bennett

message 6: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Thank you, Scott. Got them!

message 7: by Edward (last edited Jun 29, 2016 08:38AM) (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like a code,plus 1-3 ,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 8: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments sounds like a fun series, I would love to listen if you still have codes for the first in the series. Thanks ! purehrt555@yahoo.com

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Be happy to send them to you. Thanks.
Scott

message 10: by Jodi (new) - added it

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments Scott wrote: "Be happy to send them to you. Thanks.
Scott"

Thank you so much, I can't wait and will start on them soon!

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Scott. Just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. Thanks for the opportunity to listen!

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments I appreciate the review. Hope you like the others as well.

message 13: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Edward wrote: "I would like a code,plus 1-3 ,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"
Just sent all 4. Thanks for reviewing.

Scott

Cassandra | 26 comments I am very interested. Haven;t read any of them. Thanks. cgomez872@gmail

message 15: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments I went ahead and sent you all 4. I hope you like them. If so, please take time to rate/review. Currently recording book #5. I really enjoy the series. Happy 4th!

Scott

message 16: by Donna (new)

Donna Howard Akers | 5 comments I would love to listen to these audiobooks in order.
My email is dakers39@gmail.com

Sounds like they will be great reads.

Thanks so much!

message 17: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments I sent the box set that contains the first three books. When you've had a chance to listen and review, please let me know, and I'll be happy to send you the next box set.

Scott