I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Please help...

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

💫MakeU1dor 🌺 | -21 comments Good afternoon,

I need you help once again... I have been in a horrible book slip as of late. I did start back up and it seems the last two books I have read have me back in my slump. I want to read an amazing book with a strong alpha. I have read a lot of book and need to get back in the swing on things. If you can please help I would greatly appreciate it!! Please take a moment to look at what I have read and make any and all suggestions!!!

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie (jewels73) | 64 comments Depends... I love me some YA alpha's just as well as adult males. Interested?

message 3: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments You can check out my alpha-male shelf for some ideas!

message 4: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments Oh btw, your profile is private so we can't see your shelves. Have you read all of Kristen Ashley or Aurora Rose Reynolds?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 164 comments Melissa, I just read Crow Crow (Boston Underworld, #1) by A. Zavarelli and loved it.

Ally.Always.Reads (allym612) | 33 comments I was in a book slump recently and Lani Lynn Vale got me out of it. So if you haven't read any of her books, I definitely recommend :)

message 7: by Julie (new)

Julie (jewels73) | 64 comments I'm just gonna add in a couple of YA that are extreme alpha and lickable to boot... I have cougar~ish tendencies when it comes to the YA alphas, but others will agree with these choices considering, for the most part. Not stand alone's though.
Fear Me (Broken Love, #1) by B.B. Reid ***Keiran Masters
Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by Tijan *** Mason Kade
Treacherous (Twisted Youth #1) by Chloe Walsh ***Noah Messina

Yes ma'am... although you can look at my alpha extreme shelf ;D

I hope you find what you're looking for. If you choose to pick something from my shelf/shelves and have a question, feel free!

💫MakeU1dor 🌺 | -21 comments Alisha wrote: "Oh btw, your profile is private so we can't see your shelves. Have you read all of Kristen Ashley or Aurora Rose Reynolds?"

Thank you for the frendvite!!!

I have read most of KA and Aurora's books. They write fantastic Alpha's. Nicole Edwards usually does as well but the last 2 I have read from her have fallen short for me. I will take a look at your shelf. If you can think of anything else keep me in mind.

💫MakeU1dor 🌺 | -21 comments Sarah wrote: "Melissa, I just read Crow Crow (Boston Underworld, #1) by A. Zavarelli and loved it."

Thank you for the recommendation. From the blurb it sounds like a great read!! I have added it to my list!

message 10: by China (last edited Jun 27, 2016 08:00PM) (new)

China (canciochi) I'm currently reading Irresistible Attraction (Billionaires' Indulgence #1) by Scarlett Avery and The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye

I say the first one is more erotic and funny than the latter. Also, Billionaires' Indulgence is a series while Far Pavilions is a historical novel.

💫MakeU1dor 🌺 | -21 comments Allyson wrote: "I was in a book slump recently and Lani Lynn Vale got me out of it. So if you haven't read any of her books, I definitely recommend :)"

Thank you for the recommendahtion. I have put a few on my TBR list. If you think of anything else please let me know.

💫MakeU1dor 🌺 | -21 comments Julie wrote: "I'm just gonna add in a couple of YA that are extreme alpha and lickable to boot... I have cougar~ish tendencies when it comes to the YA alphas, but others will agree with these choices considering..."

Thank you for the recommendation. I have to say that I am not a huge YA fan but at this point I'm willing to give anything a chance. I will take a look at some of those and add a few.

💫MakeU1dor 🌺 | -21 comments Syranus wrote: "I'm currently reading Irresistible Attraction (Billionaires' Indulgence #1) by Scarlett Avery and The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye

I say the first one is more erotic and funny than the latter. Also, Billionaires' Indulge..."

Thank you for the recommendations. I have read the entire Irresistible Attraction (Billionaires' Indulgence #1) by Scarlett Avery series. I think I have read most of her stuff. I'm not into historical fiction (I'm sorry). I do appreciate your suggestions though. If you think of anything else, please let me know.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 164 comments Melissa wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Melissa, I just read Crow Crow (Boston Underworld, #1) by A. Zavarelli and loved it."

Thank you for the recommendation. From the blurb it sounds like a great read!! I have added it to my list!"

Welcome. Enjoy :D

message 15: by Bev (last edited Jun 28, 2016 10:43AM) (new)

Bev  | 23 comments Melissa wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Melissa, I just read Crow Crow (Boston Underworld, #1) by A. Zavarelli and loved it."

Thank you for the recommendation. From the blurb it sounds like a great read!! I have added it to my list!"

I loved Crow and Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2) by A. Zavarelli was even better. Two fabulous reads.

message 16: by Annette (new)

Annette Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader" Looking for suggestions for audible books. A sexy male narrator, and/or a great storyline with the voice would be marvelous. I have been gifted with 6 credits. Suggestions Please. 

message 17: by Alisha (new)

Alisha Lynn (lovemeanalpha) | 36 comments I recommend Crow and Reaper as well! Have you read any Sarah Curtis' books? She currently has 4 out. I just finished Freight Trained. It has a strong, possessive alpha. I enjoyed it a lot! Also, C.P. Smith's Reason series..

message 18: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 162 comments I mainly like female narrators or male and female together. But Sebastian York is my favorite male. Some great books read by him are: Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3) by Christina Lauren
Tangled (Tangled, #1) by Emma Chase
Reasonable Doubt Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3) by Whitney Gracia Williams
Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1) by Meghan March

All of the highlander series by Karen Marie Moning are fabulous.
The first one starts with Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by Karen Marie Moning but you can read them out of order.

A few of my other favorites are After the Night by Linda Howard
The Witness by Nora Roberts
Guardian Angel (Crown's Spies, #2) by Julie Garwood
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor
Angels Fall by Nora Roberts
Hello, Darkness by Sandra Brown
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas

Good luck!

message 19: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments I have read and re-read The Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning, I highly recommend it!

message 20: by Luna_Roja (new)

Luna_Roja I agree with Stacey about Sebastian York I think he's the best!

message 21: by Jeanette78 (new)

Jeanette78 | 17 comments Hey, can anyone help with a book title? Its an MC romance, think its similar to either river savage or lila rose etc, an MC lite book. Its a series, where the heroine calls her friend on phone, because she's been attacked at home. When all the mc arrives she's collapsed on the floor. The hero checks her out by running his hands over her, and she comes around saying to stop feeling her up. Then hero slams out of house, to go find out who hurt her.
Sorry, thats all i can remember, i know I've read it before, but can't remember the title.
Thanks

French Press Bookworm Blog (sweet_tree) | 46 comments Jeanette78 wrote: "Hey, can anyone help with a book title? Its an MC romance, think its similar to either river savage or lila rose etc, an MC lite book. Its a series, where the heroine calls her friend on phone, bec..."

This sounds like Finding Cyn but not sure

message 23: by Jeanette78 (new)

Jeanette78 | 17 comments YES,

French Press Bookworm Blog (sweet_tree) | 46 comments Jeanette78 wrote: "YES, "

Yay glad I could help lol

message 25: by Jeanette78 (new)

Jeanette78 | 17 comments I did write more, dont know what happened to it lol.
Yes, thanks, knew I'd read it before, but couldn't remember the author, looked at all my other books, but forgot that one.
Thanks again xx