Dianne Duvall's Immortal Guardians discussion

Dianne Q&A > Writing...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angeli (new)

Angeli  | 87 comments Mod
How many books do you write in a year?

message 2: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments So far, the most I've been able to write in a year is one novel and one novella, due to time constraints. I've never been a fast writer. And, believe it or not, one novel per year used to be the norm for authors. But one of my goals for this year is actually to write faster (without losing quality, of course). I don't think that will be a problem when it comes to Seth's book. That one has been writing itself in my head ever since I "found" his heroine. :-)

message 3: by Jujubee (new)

Jujubee (goodreadscomjujubeed) | 3 comments Seth's story?!! Squeeeeee

message 4: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments Yes. Seth's story will likely be the next full-length novel in the Immortal Guardians series. :-)

message 5: by Angeli (new)

That has my heart skipping.. but still can not wait for David's. If I were an author I think that would be my biggest challenge of this series.. David.

message 6: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 31 comments The quiet giant. :-) It may take me a while to find the perfect heroine for David.

message 7: by Angeli (new)

David would do so well with a newly turned immortal woman I think someone who is struggling in some aspects with her turn? I would love to read about him as a guide, protector, teacher so many qualities he shows. A woman who needs not only guidance but there is also a threat to her, not to the others only her. Abusive ex lover perhaps?

message 8: by Angeli (new)

Or better yet someone who needs to be turned right away before they die and she happens to be gifted. He stumbles across her or whatever.