League of Vermont Writers discussion

Bookstock 2016 > Bookstock 2016 - Selling/Signing Details & Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (last edited Jun 26, 2016 03:42PM) (new)

Tammy Hetrick | 10 comments Mod
Hello!
Here are details about the LVW Table @ Bookstock 2016, and other info, so please read this entire post:
HOURS: Saturday, July 30, 10-4 (Possible Sunday hours, too)
SELLING/SIGNING: Two hour time-slots, first come, first served. We will have up to four authors per slot.
TIME SLOTS: 10-12; 12-2; 2-4
CONTACT: Please post a comment below or email me at tfhetrick@gmail.com to express interest and choose your 1st and 2nd choice of slots. ALSO: Please give me the name of your book(s)!
SALES TRANSACTIONS: Authors are responsible for their own sales, so be sure to bring your own cash box and, if applicable, Square. (Note: Reception was sketchy last year; hope it is better this year!) Because we do not have a central Sales apparatus, YOUR BOOKS WILL BE SOLD ONLY BY YOU. It will become too challenging for authors to sell each other's books; we appreciate your understanding.

NOTE: If there is more interest than space at the table, I will consider staying over and opening the tent on Sunday, so please let me know if Sunday is also an option for you.

Books on Display - We will have a display rack for all books to be displayed while the table is in operation.

NOTE #2: If you contacted me already, be sure to contact me again if you've not heard back. I've been out of the country and am just getting back in business. Thank you!

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Cruise | 1 comments Hi Tammy,
I'd like to sell my children's picture book, Around the World from A to Z. I'd be willing to sell at any time slot, but my preferences are: 1) 12-2; and 2) 2-4. My email is: info@lindacruise.com. Please send me a confirmation email if possible.
Thanks so much,
Linda

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Linda wrote: "Hi Tammy,
I'd like to sell my children's picture book, Around the World from A to Z. I'd be willing to sell at any time slot, but my preferences are: 1) 12-2; and 2) 2-4. My email is: info@lindacru..."

Hi Linda - I have added you to the list! Will revert shortly with final time slot!

message 4: by Nico (last edited Jul 01, 2016 07:09PM) (new)

Nico (nicoasselin) | 7 comments Mod
Linda, I added your book to the group's bookshelf.

If anyone has a book that is not listed, please let me know.

message 5: by Cardy (new)

Cardy Raper | 1 comments I wish to sell my latest book, a family memoir titled "An American Harvest", as well as my first memoir, "A Woman of Science". My preferences are 1) 12-2, 2) 2-4 on Saturday.
Please confirm by email.
Thanks,
Cardy

message 6: by Tammy (new)

Cardy wrote: "I wish to sell my latest book, a family memoir titled "An American Harvest", as well as my first memoir, "A Woman of Science". My preferences are 1) 12-2, 2) 2-4 on Saturday.
Please confirm by ema..."

Hi Cardy,

We have one spot left at 2-4 - it's yours! I will try to find an email address for you, as well.

Best,

Tammy