Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 206 (206 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Thx that was hideous!!!!

message 3: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments THAT HAPPENS A LOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Me: Runs in* Yeah Ewwwww

message 8: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments *throws up in a garbage can*

message 9: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Diode: Oh the *cough* whale *cough* I mean its you

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Ren: *Appears* Did you say there is a damzel in need of me?

Me: No Ren a damsel is not in need of distress. She needs saving from it.

Ren: Uh that's what I said.
Me: No. In other words you are distress.

Ren: Whatever.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments I DID NOT HAVE PIZZA....or at least I don't think I did.....I can't remember.

message 16: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Same *barfs again*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Diode: PBW is bringing Cinder here

message 18: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments I already did

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments NEED BACKUP!!! I REPEAT: NEED BACKUP! BURN AND SHADES ARE CRAZY!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Well they are a part of us

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments True dat.
Everyone I would like you to meet Desemae. The one that's not a bitch.

Desemae: What are you guys screaming about?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: Burn and Shades were..kissing.... and we had to flee the scene because well nevermind. Now they plottin'

Desemae: Hold on. Who's Shades?
Me: Burn's boyfriend.
Desemae: BOYFRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I want to meet him. He will not kiss her or touch her unless I meet him and deem him worthy!
Me: Gosh, ive missed you.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Desemae: WHERE IS HE?! 'room starts shaking'

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Desemae: Quit growling. You're ruining my moment.

Me: What's wrong, Monster?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Desemae: The bitch from hell. Who are you?

Me: Please don't offend her... she was doing so good.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Desemae: Then we should get along just fine.

Me: You're supposed to be a Christian, Des.......

message 31: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments *stars clueless at the seen in front of me* just go make them stop!

message 32: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments THEYRE COMING NG!!!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: 'steps forward with wings longer than Des's, fangs longer, fire and shadow rolling off me in waves'
Des: Allow me to introduce my mother, Queen Aelin.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments 'pulls out cookie dough balls and whips them at wings' Try flying now!

« previous 1 3 4 5