Perustopia Book Club discussion

Middle grade anyone??

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ella (last edited Jun 21, 2016 02:44PM) (new)

ella  | 48 comments Does anyone here like Middle Grade books, other than Harry Potter? Btw, please read Keeper of the Lost Cities if you like middle grade! Or really just start reading it... it's my fave series of ALL time!

If so, which MG books? :D

message 2: by Tanisha (new)

Tanisha | 165 comments Land of stories is a really good middle grade series!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally am loving the Kingdom Keepers Series. I am currently on the fourth book and they are great!

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  | 48 comments Tanisha wrote: "Land of stories is a really good middle grade series!"

Yeah! You're in my TLOS group, I think!

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) | 191 comments My best friend loves The Land of Stories I haven't read it yet but I'm going to start it soon. I really liked The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz. The 39 Clues series is pretty good. So is How to Train Your Dragon series by Cressida Cowell (different from the movies).

message 6: by Nicolas (last edited Jun 21, 2016 05:08PM) (new)

Nicolas | 37 comments The 39 Clues is really good too. There are 10 books in the first series, but they are quick reads. If you tried, you could read one a day. It's kind of dragged on though, since there are currently 4 series.

message 7: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 136 comments @xCaptainObviousx That's one of my favorite series!! I wish more people would read them

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurajayne74) Wonder, George, A Step Towards Falling, Out OF My Mind :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Pretty much any book by Rick Riordan

message 10: by Gretchan (new)

Gretchan | 16 comments Runaway Twin is an amazing stand alone middle grade and honestly I think it's the book that made me an obsessive reader

message 11: by Shaz (new)

Shaz (severuspls) the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz! Definitely a favourite

message 12: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 136 comments @Gretchen the Geek I loved that book!! It was so addictive, have you read the book Stolen Children? It's by the same author and it was also really good

message 13: by Tanaya (new)

Tanaya Wijaya (nayatanaya) | 50 comments the series of unfortunate events !!

message 14: by Gretchan (new)

Gretchan | 16 comments @Lilia no I haven't but I'll definitely check it out!

message 15: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 136 comments Yes!! @Gretchen the Geek

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 245 comments Percy Jackson, the Kane chronicles, a series of unfortunate events, and the goddess girls series are all awesome

message 17: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dancenanny) | 46 comments OMG THE GODDESS GIRL SERIES IS AMAZING. Sadly I'm so behind on it *cries* also Percy Jackson. Harry potter. The baby sitters club.

message 18: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dancenanny) | 46 comments Oh and the magic in manhattan series. Did anyone read those? Also the poison apple series. And the winnie years series