Read 4 Review discussion

Maiden
This topic is about Maiden
Young Adult/ MG > Looking for YA Book Bloggers to Review My Debut YA Novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chris Sorensen (csorensen) | 2 comments I'm looking for book bloggers willing to read and review my debut YA adventure/fantasy novel, loosely inspired by Joan of Arc - Maiden. Synopsis is below. I'm happy to send a physical copy or a digital copy, whichever you prefer (if you don't live in the US then it will need to be digital). Anyone who contacts me MUST be willing to read the book and give an honest review on Goodreads and/or Amazon. Thanks in advance!

If you would like to read the first chapter to see if it's your cup of tea, you can go to: https://csorensenwrite.com/2016/05/02....

MAIDEN by Chris Sorensen

Snyopsis

Jeanette is not like the other 17-year-old, gray-eyed girls in the war-torn kingdom of Amarin. While the other girls hope to regain the green eye color of their ancestors at spring festival and win the prince’s favor, Jeanette has other plans to escape her stifled village life.

After the caravan arrives, Jeanette fears that she will have to trade one caged life for another. But a series of visions gives her the guidance and determination to break free and fulfill her true purpose – giving hope to her people and fighting to end the war.

message 2: by Rishit (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:50AM) (new)

Rishit Chris wrote: "I'm looking for book bloggers willing to read and review my debut YA adventure/fantasy novel, loosely inspired by Joan of Arc - Maiden. Synopsis is below. I'm happy to send a physic..."

I am not a blogger but will still like to review the book for
a physical copy if you are fine with that!

Chris Sorensen (csorensen) | 2 comments Rishit wrote: "Chris wrote: "I'm looking for book bloggers willing to read and review my debut YA adventure/fantasy novel, loosely inspired by Joan of Arc - Maiden. Synopsis is below. I'm happy to..."

Can you PM me or email me at chris@csorensenwrite.com?