✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Katy and Chel 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Ta da!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Eek sorry. I forgot to turn on the notifications for this >.<

So characters here too?

message 3: by Rachel (last edited Jun 21, 2016 02:08PM) (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ~Name~ Kimberly "Kimmy" Sanders
~Age~ 22
~Appearance~

http://66.media.tumblr.com/8e6b9049dc...

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Sorry for the long wait. My laptop randomly starting updating and took forever to do so >.<
Also is the age for her okay?

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments This was the gambler's daughter's one. I can copy the plot from the other topic if you'd like?

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Are we good to start? :3

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Can you start for this one please? I'm just not really sure how to start off :/

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy sat on the couch in her dad's house and was leaning into his side as they watched a movie together while her younger brother sat on the floor in front of them. She was still living at home despite the fact she had a job and made enough money that she could get her own apartment. She mostly stayed at home because of her brother, Jason. While her dad was out gambling Jason needed someone to look after him and since their mom was no longer in the picture the job sort of fell to Kimmy.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Henry, Kimmy's dad, stood up from the couch when he thought he saw a car park outside the house. He told his children to remain in the living room and then walked out, closing the door behind him. He stood behind the front door, waiting to see what was going to happen now.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Henry swore under his breath before opening the door. If it weren't for his children in the house he wouldn't have but while his priorities were skewed he still protected them. "I'll get Xander his money." He promised quickly once he recognised the two men. "I will. I just need a little bit more time."

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Henry closed the door and followed the men inside. "Leave them out of this. They've done nothing wrong." He said trying to move in front of the two large men to defend his children.

Kimmy frowned. "Jase stay there." She told her brother and started walking to the door. She stopped when she saw two large and unfamiliar men barge into her home. "Dad, what's going on?" She asked, concern filling her voice.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Henry watched the two men leave and then turned to his children. He had kept them in the dark but now he had no choice but to explain everything. They knew of his gambling habit and now they knew just how much debt he was in and how much he money he owed other people.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((Should we skip to the next week when they come back for the money? :3))

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy had made sure Jason was staying at his friend's house when the day finally came for Henry to pay the money he didn't have. She wasn't going to make him face the gang members alone. She wasn't heartless even if he had been stupid enough to get him into such a situation. She sat on the couch while she watched out of the window, waiting patiently for the two men as her father paced behind her.

((Okay. Sleep well ^.^))

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy got up and walked to the door. Her father was too scared to do anything but walk up and down the room it seemed. She opened the door and then crossed her arms over her chest as she looked over the men standing in front of her. They were huge but that didn't bother her as she stood in the doorway, not letting them in.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy gave the man her attention. He was obviously the leader of this gang. The way he presented himself showed that. "What business might that be?" She asked him. "Because if you're here to kill him or take him away in afraid I can't let you do that." She said stubbornly, still standing in the way.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy glared up at him before reluctantly stepping back to let them inside. She closed the door behind them and watched as they filed into the living room where her dad was still pacing anxiously.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy moved and stood in the doorway to watch what happened.

Henry looked up at Xander. "You see Xander, the bank won't let me have any money at all and I can't get a job in the city so I..." He trailed off, unable to say the words.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Henry's eyes went wide. "No! No no no. You can't take her." He protested but Kimmy stepped forward and he fell silent. "All debts are paid?" She asked, addressing Xander.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "And you'll leave them alone? You won't come back here ever again?" Kimmy asked and looked up at him, a stony expression on her face as she made sure to cover all bases. She wasn't leaving until she knew her brother would be safe.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Fine. I'll come with you." Kimmy nodded, ignoring her dad as he protested her decision. "As long as you never bother them again I'll come with you."

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy waited until all three men had left before turning to her dad. She hugged him tightly and then sternly told he wasn't to gamble ever again. She told him everything that Jason would need before going up to her room and getting a few things. She packed a few things that were important to her before going out to the limo waiting for her

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((Okay. Night ^.^))

Kimmy got in the car and shoved her bag down at her feet. "Kimmy." She answered and then sat back in her seat. She turned and looked out the window, not interested in starting a conversation with any of them.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy rolled her eyes and looked over at him. "Hello." She replied without emotion. She had no need to be rude to him so she wouldn't be but she also had no need to be friendly.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "I'm sure." Kimmy muttered, obviously unconvinced. She didn't care much for what Xander's reputation said about him. What she cared about was the fact he had been willing to kill her father and make her brother grow up without any parents. That had bugged her and she doubted she would be letting it go any time soon.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy nodded. "What's her name?" She asked, giving in to her own stubbornness and continuing the conversation.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "That's a pretty name." Kimmy commented. "How old is she?" She asked softly. She knew he had said about the same age as her but she was wondering exactly.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "I'm 22." Kimmy responded softly and then brushed her hair out of her eyes. She leaned her head on the window of the car as they waited.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. She had her shoes up on the seat, something she wouldn't normally do, but she didn't care. She was leaving everything she had ever cared about in order to pay off her father's debts. It wasn't something she wanted to do but it wasn't like she had any other option.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy stubbornly kept her feet up on the seat, ignoring his command. She didn't care for his reputation or how important he thought he was. She wasn't going to be bossed about. She listened as he spoke on the phone, unable to stop herself from wondering if the lady he was talking about was her. If so why would she need a dress?

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy rolled her eyes but didn't put her feet back up. She was stubborn but she was also worried about what he could do to her brother despite the deal she had made with him. "What's happening tonight?" She asked him as she finally turned away from the window to look at him.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy scowled at the idea. "And if I don't want to go?" She asked, wanting to know how far he was willing to go to get what he wanted. Her scowl faded as she waited for his answer to her question.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Why cleaning?" Kimmy asked and raised an eyebrow. That wouldn't be so bad. It was certainly better than going to some ball as eye candy with him.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Have I angered you?" Kimmy asked and looked at him with feigned innocence. She had been tempted to challenge the stable thing because even that hadn't bothered her. Sure it wasn't pleasant but she used to do the same thing with her friends when she was younger. She didn't challenge it though in case he came up with something worse. So far though it was all looking better than the ball.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy was about to argue about it when he got a phone call and so held her tongue. She was stubborn but she still had manners. She looked out the window and let her anger fade as she listened to what he said. So he wasn't a complete monster, he just liked to boss people around and have bossy fits if he didn't get his own way.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy didn't want to undergo the humiliation of whatever he meant by force and so got out of the car. She picked up her rucksack of things she had packed and then looked around. "So this is where you live?" She guessed and looked at Xander. She put the bag on her back and then crossed her arms over her chest, more as a protective thing than to be stubborn.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy nodded. "That makes more sense." She admitted quietly and then chewed on her lip. She looked at his arm that he offered and walked on ahead without taking it. She wasn't going to be his pet or his eye candy as he had called her.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy was looking around as Xander spoke. Was this the Mrs Wang he kept speaking of? She looked over the woman he addressed as Vera and bit her lip. She dropped her arms from her chest and anxiously twisted her hands in front of her, feeling like everyone was suddenly watching her.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy smiled when Vera said she was pretty. She nodded a thank you as she didn't have the chance to speak while Vera and Xander spoke to each other. She looked around herself again, needing something to do while she stood there being bored.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy followed Vera to the dressing room. She tensed when she heard Xander following. Why did he have to be involved with everything? Thankfully he was told to sit down and that instruction just filled Kimmy with even more respect for Vera. When they were alone in the dressing room Kimmy took another look around her. "So you're gonna make me a dress in one afternoon?" She asked softly and raised an eyebrow.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy tried not to pull a face when she was told she was lucky. She didn't comment and simply did as she was told. Reluctantly she dropped her bag at her feet. She was scared that if she didn't have it with her at all times someone would take it from her and since it was all she had left from her family she didn't want that. She stripped and the only moment of embarrassment for her was when she had to wriggle out of her skinny jeans, something she had never done in front of another person before. She carefully folded her clothes and then looked to Vera, now in her underwear.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy stood and let Vera do her job. She then got dressed again and pushed her hair from her face. "You said before that I was lucky to go to a ball with Xander, why was that?" She asked. It wasn't a hugely important question but it had been bugging her.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy slowly nodded and then leaned down to pick up her bag again. "Okay. Thank you." She said softly and then ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't really want to walk out of the dressing room and back to Xander. Regardless of what Vera said of him she still didn't want to live with him.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy walked out and then looked at Xander as he spoke on the phone. She bit her lip and stayed quiet, out of politeness and because there wasn't anything for her to say. She had left the dressing room just in time to hear his 'tickle monster' which she couldn't help but find pretty cute.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy rolled her eyes before she could stop herself. She knew to hold on. It wasn't like she could go anywhere or do anything without him right then. She sighed and picked at her chipped nail varnish as she waited, trying to be patient.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Why are you so demanding?" Kimmy asked as she started to walk out to the car. "I mean you could just ask nicely. A little please and thank you never hurt anyone before." She knew she was probably sounding like his mother but she didn't care. She wasn't going to be bossed around for the rest of her life.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy walked to the car this time, even if he had asked sarcastically. "It was hardly a difficult thing to do was it?" She replied and then opened the car door for herself and got in. She knew she was playing a dangerous game but what did she have to lose? Nothing. Not anymore.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Please." Kimmy added to his request at the end since he hadn't bothered. She put her seatbelt on and then leaned her head against the window as she went back to watching out it.

message 49: by Rachel (last edited Jul 17, 2016 08:23AM) (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Kimmy got bored of looking at the window and so looked down at her hands. Her nails were a mess. She couldn't remember the last time she had a manicure or done anything with them really. Recently she had been too focused on helping her brother with his schoolwork and then working to try have time for herself.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((Hey :D))

« previous 1 3 4