What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance: Girl pretending to be girlfriend falls for older brother [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BookBug (new)

BookBug | 3 comments I am looking for a romance book where the girl pretends to be her gay friends girlfriends in order to avoid telling his family he is gay. She falls for the older brother and he falls for her but thinks that she is his brothers girl.

read it some time ago and cant seem to remember the title or author. Help!

There is also another book where girl pretends to be her friends girlfriend but he is in love with his older brothers girlfriend and his older brother than falls for his fake girlfriend

message 2: by Mrsbooks (last edited Jun 21, 2016 09:30AM) (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments Rule has elements of the first plot you requested.... Except (view spoiler)

If you're looking for two separate books though, the moderators will want you to separate them into different posts.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35710 comments Mod
Thanks Mrsbooks. Yes, please create a different thread/topic for your second book -- unless the two books belong to the same series.

message 4: by BookBug (new)

BookBug | 3 comments Mrsbooks I have read that book but it's not the one. thank you though and I may have to go back and read that at some point. :)

message 5: by BookBug (new)

BookBug | 3 comments I've found it! Tangled Beauty by KL Middleton.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35710 comments Mod
Glad you found your book. Here's the link - Tangled Beauty by Kristen Middleton.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rule (other topics)
Tangled Beauty (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kristen Middleton (other topics)