Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Tyler's TARDIS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Outside: (changes colors these two colors)

Inside: (bigger inside then out and rooms change to my need)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Purple! <3
Lol

message 4: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
purpleeeeeeeeeee

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments XD AND BLACK Everyone forgets Black

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like purpleeeeeee
And black

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments OMGGGGG TY MAKE ME ONE WITH MY PINK ONEEEE

message 8: by Sia (new)

BLAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Well That would be Your Chamber XD this TARDIS is my Chamber so either we delete and make you a new Chamber or edit your old one XD

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Alright I can do That XDDDD

message 15: by Sia (new)

am i the only one who thinks that it looks like a phone booth?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Its not a phone booth!...................................................................... well actually it kinda is but it isn't really

message 17: by Sia (new)

YESS I KNEW IT WAS A MAGICAL FLYING TELEPHONE BOOTH!!!!!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments its a police box
A police box is a British telephone kiosk or callbox located in a public place for the use of members of the police, or for members of the public to contact the police.

message 19: by Sia (new)

ok then.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *Aparats into TARDIS* Home sweet home

message 21: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments *crosses arms* Spill. Now!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Ok We have known each other 6 months at least yes together

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments If I stop posting its cause I have to get off

message 24: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 832 comments Oooooooooo!!!!!!! TYLER'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!! *chants that as I skip around the room*

Okay more

message 25: by Sia (new)

*chuckles*
the poor girl......

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Yes yes I do and she is the best!

Sam why is she a poor girl?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaha I hate mickey mouse

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments SAME DONT CALL ME THAT U MUST DIE IF U DO

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh potatos gotta die now

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Did u no that the creator of Micky mouse was actually terrified of mice lol random fact

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments XD Sorry Mick I had to at least once

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha who isnt scared of mice?
And cool to know

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments BUBBLES!!!!!

Yea ik u did everyone dose

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments I wasn't calling her mickey mouse

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Tyler ~Achilles~ //Insanely Mad Batman// wrote: "I wasn't calling her mickey mouse"

Good boy

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Marietta wrote: "Haha who isnt scared of mice?
And cool to know"

U do make a good point fuzzily :D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwwww nice one!!!!!
Hi Potato :)

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments I don't understand yall. Oh and I'm a small child

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Me: hey everyone. I didn't get to properly introduce you all to my personalities. This is Burn (everyone knows that), Desemae, Death, Chaos, and Fury.
Burn: Hi.
Desemae: sup.
Death: Don't care.
Chaos: HI!!!!
Fury: No one touch me.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

:D yay potato!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Shades: Burn!!!!
Diode: Not again
Me: Oh boy

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments I just spilt coke all over myself.........

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Micky wrote: "I just spilt coke all over myself........."

One reason why I dont drink coke? Lol

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Marietta wrote: "Micky wrote: "I just spilt coke all over myself........."

One reason why I dont drink coke? Lol"

Lol its cold

« previous 1 3