Polyandry Menage Romance discussion

Listopias > Polyandry Menage Romance - Science Fiction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Talltree (last edited Jun 21, 2016 09:11AM) (new)

Talltree | 167 comments Mod
These are MFM or MMF romances with a committed menage HEA set in a science fiction or futuristic setting!! Please note books containing menage scenes but with an MF ending are not acceptable.

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

Have at it and any questions let me know!!

message 2: by Heather in FL (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:21AM) (new)

Heather in FL (heather_fl) Patricia Knight's Verdantia series has some m/f, but most of it is mmf

Kithra and Replicant... not sure about the rest of the series, but the first two were mmf

The Breaker's Concubine mmf... pretty sure they end up that way, but it's been a while since I read it

message 3: by Talltree (new)

Thank you Heather!! I've added the books to the list, please feel free to add more if you recall any:)

message 4: by CharlieB (new)

CharlieB | 8 comments Right...so, I've read these books but for the life of me I can't remember if they end in a HEA MMF. I know that throughout the books there are copious sexual scenes with MFM and M/M. :)
(Sidenote: These books aren't for everyone. Lots of triggers.)

Anyone who's read these please let me know!

Victorious Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #1) by Morgan Hawke Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2) by Morgan Hawke

Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~ (lisa44870) | 6 comments Tracy St. John has a lot that might fit this category. I haven't read any yet so I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure she has several series. There are some people in the lending group & in menage readers who like her.

message 6: by Talltree (last edited Jun 23, 2016 05:49AM) (new)

I haven't read the Morgan Hawke books so I'm not sure. Based on all the reviews - some from people in this group - I'm assuming they both have an MMF ending and have added to the list.

Someone already added Tracey St.John's Kalquor series, I'm not aware she has other menage series, will definitely check it out. Its great that we're coming up with more Polyandry books and authors!!