✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

Chel & Katy

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Okay. So I liked the sound of the baby simulator one, the one with the gambling dad, and the barista one. But they're all really cool ^.^

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Yeah okay that works ^.^
So for the gambling dad one could I be the daughter? If that's okay. :3

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Of course. Were you thinking good girl x bad boy type thing or just a boy she can't stand?

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Okay that's cool ^.^
So good girl x bad boy - baby simulator thing in this topic
Where you're the girl and I'm the guy.

Then in another topic the gang boss x gambler's daughter
Where in the girl and your the guy.

Is that right?

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Great. Can you make the other topic too please? :3

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Yeah of course. Just gimme a sec ^.^

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Just name, age, appearance?

message 9: by Rachel (last edited Jun 21, 2016 02:08PM) (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ~Name~ Rain Baxter
~Age~ 18
~Appearance~

http://data.whicdn.com/images/2167960...

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Great ^.^

Is there anything else or should we start?

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((Okay I'll start ^.^))

Rain Baxter walked into his health class a good ten minutes after the bell had rang for the lesson to start. He just smirked at the teacher before taking his seat at the back of the room. He had no interest in the subject and he didn't see why he had to do it. He swung on his chair and looked out the window, doing all he could to not pay attention to what the teacher was trying to explain to them all.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nearly fell out of his chair when he heard his name come from Blair's mouth. No way. He groaned aloud and dropped his chair back to the ground with a loud thud. He had actually been paying attention since he heard the teacher mentioned they were working in pairs. He shook his head and looked pleadingly at the teacher who just smiled back and gave what was supposed to be an apologetic shrug but instead just looked smug. He looked over at Blair and set his jaw. Of all people in this class she was one of the ones he found to be most annoying.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain sat with a scowl chiseled into his face which only got worse when Blair came over to him with the baby they had to look after together. He looked up at her, his face only softening so he could raise an eyebrow at her as if to 'what do you want?' He had no intention of cooperating with her. He would rather just fail the class than try have a baby with her - even if it was just a fake baby.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain was about to reluctantly agree when the thing about the apartment sharing came up. "No way!" He exclaimed. "That's not fair. Why do we have to work together like this? I don't get why we don't get to pick partners either. I'm not going to be having a baby with someone I can't stand so what's this teaching me?" He argued with the teacher, not caring that he was making a scene.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "No I don't understand actually." Rain argued stubbornly. He stood up and swung his bag on to his shoulder. He then walked out of the class not caring that the lesson was still technically going on. He needed to get out of there before he did something he would really regret. Why did it have to be Blair of all people? He went to his locker and leaned his head against it in frustration.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain rolled his eyes as Blair caught up to him. "Fine. Start talking." He told her and closed his locker before turning to face her. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Blair expectantly.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "That was pathetic." He told her and then shook his head. "You're only going to bug me about this until I agree to work with you aren't you?" He asked as his resolve began to weaken.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Okay fine." He nodded. "So what is it we have to do? I mean I know we look after the baby but like every day and we live together?" He asked her.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Okay. Let's go see him then." Rain said and gestured for her to start walking back to the class. The sooner he did this the sooner it would be out of his life. He sighed and walked behind her on the way back to the health class he had walked out of.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain shrugged. "I guess." He murmured and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I still think it's stupid but whatever." He added, unable to resist making the comment.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain simply nodded along to all that Mr Smith said. "So the money is for bills and food?" He checked. "Does that include rent?" He asked and frowned a little.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nodded and then adjusted his bag on his shoulders. He glanced at Blair to see if she had anything else to ask about this project. If not then he wanted to go get lunch and since they had a baby to look after she was going to have to come with him.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain took the keys and then nodded. "Okay. Are we done here?" He asked and looked between the two of them. He was obviously in a hurry to leave and he didn't care if he was being rude.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain walked out of the room and stood waiting for Blair. "Yeah okay. What are we doing about the baby until then?" He asked her and bit his lip as he swirled the keys around his finger.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "She?" Rain raised an eyebrow at Blair, a light smirk on his face. "Yeah okay. If you're cool with that." He nodded and then gave a shrug. "Do we need to name her?"

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain watched Blair with the baby as she cried and then nodded. "Well we can't just call her baby all the time." He pointed out, talking over the sound of her crying.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain shook his head. "No. Not Sarah." He said as he thought about it. "What about Katie?" He asked as he leaned against the lockers.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "You sure?" Rain asked as he looked at the baby in her arms. It was too still and he didn't like that. Babies were supposed to move around a lot. It was what they did once they were old enough to control their limbs. Even newborns moved more than the fake baby Blair held.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nodded and then watched Blair walk off. He ran his hand through his hair. It was going to be a really long three weeks trying to work with her.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain was great with babies. He had raised his younger sister from when she was born and she was amazing. Of course he had never had to try work with someone who he couldn't stand before.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain went home and greeted his younger sister. He carried her about with him as he packed a bag. "I've gotta go stay somewhere else for a few weeks so you've gotta be really really good for mommy okay?" He told her and kissed her forehead lightly. He didn't like leaving her but he didn't seem to have any other choice. "Call me anytime if there are any problems." He told her. "I'll visit whenever I can."

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Hey Susie, don't cry princess. I promise I'll call you every night?" Rain told her and then hugged her tightly. "Okay. You be good for mom. I'll see you later." He put her down on the floor and ruffled her hair. He quickly went and told him mom where he was going before leaving without a word of affection. He got in his car and drove to the address of the apartment.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain got there first and parked outside. He had picked up Susie's old car seat for this baby. He knew it wasn't real but they had to care for it like it was. So if they were going to be in the car the baby needed a car seat. He got out and then walked up to the apartment. He unlocked the door and walked inside.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain walked in and found Blair. "Uh hey." He said unsurely and then sat down at the table with her. "How long have you been here?" He asked as he looked around the kitchen. The whole place was strange and he didn't like it much.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nodded and watched Blair as she burped Katie. He fell silent and leaned back in the seat, just thinking about things. "Did you bring the food or was it already here?" He asked her and nodded at the stuff in front of her.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nodded. "So nothing for us to eat?" He checked with her. It was a relief to not have to go buy the things for the baby, he knew what they needed but he still didn't like having to do it.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nodded and then stood up. He checked the desk she pointed out and looked though the drawers. "Here it is." He said and then pulled out an envelope full of money. "Wow..." He murmured as he looked inside it before he went back to her. He put it down on the middle of the table. "So what do we have to pay for again?" He asked.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nodded and watched her with Katie. He felt a little left out because of how Blair had kept the baby but he didn't want to ask and appear childish or needy. He had been slightly interested in the project until he found out he was working with Blair.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain nodded. "Yeah sure." He said and then stood up to take the baby from her. "We should go get some food soon. I'm getting kinda hungry." He admitted and then took the baby.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((Hey just to let you know I'm going away tomorrow morning and won't be back until Wednesday. I probably won't be on at all as I'm not going to have wifi ^.^))

Rain cradled the baby against his chest automatically as he followed Blair to the desk. "Well how about we put aside the money we need for all that then make a list of the food we need before going shopping." He suggested as he held the now fast asleep baby in his arms.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain leaned over and checked what she was doing. "I can do it if that's easier." He offered when he saw that she was struggling a little.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain shrugged and handed her the baby. He knelt down on the floor and looked over the papers. He corrected her mistakes and then continued on with what she had started. Math was easy for him. Numbers just all made complete sense.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((Hey ^.^))

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain finished and showed her the final result. "That's how we have to spend on bills, that's what we have left for food." He said and pointed to two separate figures. The page was full of sums and working out now but the two values were clear to see. "So as long as we don't buy a crazy amount of food we'll be fine."

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ((boop))

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Rain gave a shrug. "It just makes sense to me." He said, not trying to sound smug or act like he was better than her for once. "Anyway I'm starving so let's go buy food."