1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Katy and Floral

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments I like the third one. Well I love all your ideas but would you wanna do the third one?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Okay Should we do a quick template? Just name and Appearance? And about what age range should we have them in?

message 5: by ☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 09:09AM) (new)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Name: Mare Skyland
Appearance:

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Okay sweet can you please start first?

message 7: by ☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 09:28AM) (new)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Mare had finished her hair when she glared through the mirror at her Agent, Stephanie. "I'm sorry but you think I want to be stuck in a car and a room with that idiot? Please it's the last thing on my mind Steph. I have a movie coming up and it's a big deal so I don't need him prancing around when you force me to go out with him. Her 'boyfriend' Alec Reynolds is the last person on this planet she would want to be stuck with.

Stephanie sighs. "Mare honey think about how far this has gotten you. You two used to like each other what happened?" Not wanting to answer that question, Mare put on the white dress that ended at her knees while the lace split at her back leaving it bare on the sides. An idea popped into her head. She had something that would sure ruin his career if he wasn't careful.

((The dress looks like this. I have no clue how to describe that. http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/vh0x...))

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Mare walked out of the house getting in the car. "Lets just hurry so we can get this over with. I have better things to go." She mumbles looking out the window. Mare didn't even know what happened between the two of them. All she knows is that he started trying to pull her down from her spot and ruin her. She guesses that if he wanted to do that then she should as well. Then soon the small arguments turned into pure hatred for each other.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Mare looked up at him with that fake loving look on her face. Mare looked over and spotted a girl. A teenage girl at that. She had an oxygen tank while a tube went up and into her nose. Mare smiled pulling Alec over to the girl. You could see the pure excitement in her eyes. Mare looks down at her bracelet then back at the girl. Taking off the bracelet she grabs her arm smiling. "This bracelet gave me good luck in life. It wore off for me but I think you can turn this bracelet into something better." Mare smiles touching the girl's shoulder softly. Mare may have a heart full of hatred for Alec but she is still caring.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments The girl looks down at him. "Arianna Sir." She smiles bowing her head in respect. Mare watched a small smile on her face. She was so going to hear about this later from both Alec's and her agents.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Arianna's parents nods joining them on the carpet. Mare smiled. She glanced at Alec and sighed. He was still the caring person she had once fallen in love with. Mare grabbed his hand again when they walked in.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments ((Is this an art thing or just a big dinner? Sorry there is like tons of things that have to do with a Galla.))

Mare looks around while Arianna stayed glued to her side. She liked the girl. She looks up at Alec and smiles softly. "Lead the way." She whispers laughing quietly.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments ((Okay))

Mare let a real laugh escape her mouth. "You think I want to be here? Alec please dresses aren't my thing. I was forced into this. Fashion shows really aren't my thing. I feel kinda awkward. But I also heard that there was going to be food here." She teases.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Arianna looked at him and shrugs. "Mister I have no clue. Can we get food?"

Mare lets out a laugh. "See she loves the food." She says clapping her hands. She liked this. This was the only way to act normal around Alec without a fight breaking out. She loved it.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments "If this world didn't have food god knows where I would be." She says rubbing her hands together standing next to him.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Arianna and Mare both look at him. "Like a dream come true!" They both say at the same time, falling into a fit of giggles.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 829 comments Mare smiled. "Come join us. Lets enjoy this until we get home." She smirks.