What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy - witch investigation novel for adults [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (booklover_jenny) | 2 comments I've read a series a few years ago (around 2010-2012...?) about a witch who ran a private investigation office. It's a series for adult that I would qualify both as fantasy and crime. Her investigations related to the "underworld" (vampires, witches, fairies, etc.) and I think she had to deal with a gang of vampires (or something along those lines) and there was a curse somewhere in there.

If I remember correctly, her best friend was a fairy and she was in love with a vampire (but the relationship didn't happen until like the second book).

I vaguely remember the author's name to sound like Michelle something (although I'm not 100% sure).

Anyone has any idea?? I'm sorry, I can't remember anymore than that :(

message 2: by Gen (last edited Jun 21, 2016 08:27AM) (new)

Gen Giggles | 18 comments I recently read a book with that set up.

The first book in the series is "Witch is When It All Began". The author is Adele Abbott.

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (booklover_jenny) | 2 comments G L wrote: "I recently read a book with that set up.

The first book in the series is "Witch is When It All Began". The author is Adele Abbott."

It's not the one I'm searching for, but thanks to a list your book was on I FOUND IT!!!!

I was totally off the mark, it's a series by Kim Harrison called The Hollows, and the first book is Dead Witch Walking.

Thank you for the help :)

message 4: by Gen (new)

Gen Giggles | 18 comments You're welcome.

message 5: by Aymee (new)

Aymee (asphaltcowgrrl) | 33 comments Jenny wrote: "I was totally off the mark, it's a series by Kim Harrison called The Hollows, and the first book is Dead Witch Walking."

I was just coming in here to suggest this series too! It's a great one - Jenks is the best pixie ever. :D

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33505 comments Mod
Glad you found your book. Here's the link - Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison. The Hollows series - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4062...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dead Witch Walking (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Harrison (other topics)