Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Beta/critique swap for YA scifi/romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (last edited Jun 21, 2016 08:03AM) (new)

Nikki Stafinski | 26 comments Looking to swap manuscripts for the next draft of my YA novel! It's set in a dystopian world, zombies included. Just be warned- it's heavy on the romance, and the science fiction is more of a backdrop. Any takers? I'll read just about anything, but am mostly into romance, fantasy or scifi.

Short synopsis below!

Texas natives Emery and Porter have been best friends since childhood. They've been through it all together- from mud pies and frog catching to first kisses and heartbreaks. When their relationship takes a devastatingly unexpected turn, the two friends drift a part and lose touch. Two years later, the world has been ravaged by an all out epidemic, leaving cities in ruins and the human population scarce. The world is now shared between the survivors and the zeroes. When Emery finds herself infected and on the verge of zeroing out, she and her brother Finn begin the search for a cure. On their journey, they come face to face with Emery's past or more specifically, the one person she had thought she had left behind with the old world: Porter.
**Told partially through flashback and partially through present day!**

message 2: by Vilma (new)

Vilma | 2 comments Hi,

Are you still looking for someone to swap with? If so, let me know and I can give you more details on what I'm working on as well :)