Shut Up & Read discussion

Pride's Children: Purgatory (Book 1 of the Trilogy)
This topic is about Pride's Children
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 590} PRIDE'S CHILDREN: PURGATORY by Alicia Butcher Ehrhardt

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Leigh | 15216 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: PRIDE'S CHILDREN: PURGATORY
Author: Alicia Butcher Ehrhardt
Genre: Mainstream Contemporary Love Story
: Formats Available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf
Pages: 990

Synopsis:

WHAT YOU DO WITH AN OBSESSION COUNTS

“I, KARENNA ELIZABETH Ashe, being of sound mind, do… But that’s it, isn’t it? Being here proves I am not of sound mind…”

So begins Book 1 of the Pride’s Children trilogy: Kary immediately regrets the misplaced sense of noblesse oblige which compels her to appear, live on national television—at exorbitant personal cost.

What she cannot anticipate is an entanglement with Hollywood that destroys her carefully-constructed solitudinarian life.

A contemporary mainstream love story, in the epic tradition of Jane Eyre, and Dorothy L. Sayers’ four-novel bond between Lord Peter Wimsey and Harriet Vane, Pride’s Children starts with a very public chance encounter, and eventually stretches over three separate continents.
~ ~ ~
RATING: Sexual innuendo, mild swearing, occasional non-graphic violence (PG-13).

The first 10 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: July 12, 2016

message 2: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (last edited Jun 22, 2016 08:12AM) (new)

Reviewers
1.Kristina- Loverbear_69@hotmail.com -epub
2.Maggie- maggiepercy@gmail.com -mobi

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Santos (lovebear1381) Loverbear_69@hotmail.com and the apple version I believe is e-pub?

message 4: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Kristina wrote: "Loverbear_69@hotmail.com and the apple version I believe is e-pub?"

I have added you.

Maggie Percy maggiepercy@gmail.com
mobi

message 6: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Maggie wrote: "maggiepercy@gmail.com
mobi"

I have added you.

Maggie Percy My review is here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... and also on Amazon. I'm not sure how to provide a link directly to my review. Maybe someone can tell me how to do that. I really enjoyed the book and look forward to the sequel.

message 8: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Maggie, here is your link for your review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

To get the link to your review: First go to the book page. You will see your review. Click on the tab that says see review which is located under your review. It will take you to your review page. Copy the link at the top of page then paste it in the thread. I hope this helps.

Maggie Percy Thanks!

message 10: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) To our moderators and reviewers: Thank you for having Pride's Children: PURGATORY on the list of books to be reviewed.

I received two new reviews from the process - which must take a lot of work from those who organize it, and those who read and review. Most appreciated.

Alicia