Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Betareading Services for Hire > Teen Guy available to Beta Read: YA, Sci Fi, Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Riley | 3 comments Hi! I am Mikey!

I have been a beta reader and focus on YA fiction, Sci Fi and Fantasy. I am also a teen guy and think YA authors have to get the teen voice right. I also am a Science Fiction and Fantasy fan and love the building of new worlds and following the logic of the new world as it builds.

My focus is on what is real (even a made up world must feel real) and what works. I am a huge reader and when I read, I like to analyze.
Teen characters who are fake can kill a good story and tech ideas that seem contrived just fall flat.

If interested in getting a fresh opinion from a teen’s perspective please message me. To learn more about me you can also go to my site: gogetmikey.weebly.com .

I am good guy and would love to connect and help. I do charge SMALL fees but can also set up custom gigs to match anyone's needs. I use my own checklists but would address anything that you would like feedback. I I encourage writers to do one time short trial and then we can set up an ongoing arrangements, too.

I hope to hear from writers. I am here to help.

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika Edwards (EGenelle) | 3 comments Hello Mikey,

I saw your Goodreads post and am interested in connecting with you to use your services.

I am a NC author of young adult fiction. While I am a female author, my protagonist is a 17 year old teenage male. So I believe your perspective could be valuable as I work my way through the series of books.

If you would like to connect, I can be reached via email at:

egenelle@theguardianchronicles.net

I look forward to hearing from you.

Erika

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Riley | 3 comments Hi Erika,
Awesome! I would love to help. I will send you an email, also.

You can reach me at any of the following, too:
email: tazbot99@gmail.com
site: gogetmikey.weebly.com
fiverr: www.fiverr.com/tazbot

Mikey