Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Micky's TARDIS!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:26AM) (new)

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Inside:
Room:

message 2: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited Jun 21, 2016 09:22AM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Looks like this:

Sparkles like this:

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments TWIN!!!!! *Tackels in a hug* Its not that much

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *Falls down* I say we paint it TARDIS Blue

message 6: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments *RUNS IN* BRUH IM HYPER FOR SOMEREASON!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Dude You cant barge into my twins room without knocking *drops kicks Nathan out*

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments *Dubbles over laughing* Bye bye nate lol. Wait Barren when you get here

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Barren same goes for you *drop kicks Barren and closes door*

message 11: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments Lolllll *runs away*

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments OMGGGGGG SO MANY GUYS IN MY ROOOMMMM

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Nope I wont allow it with out them knocking I'm and your Twin/Bodyguard

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Don't forget brother lol

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Brother XD that's in the category with Twin XD I am going to shoot any one (except for me and Mic) Who came in without Knocking

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *Hides behind Tyler*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *hides mic Behind me* I can kill him right?

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments *Nods* Please do

message 21: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments *Comes back and kisses mic on the cheek* Ya know ya love meh

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments *smack Both Nathans* Back Off!

message 24: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments She loves me tho

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Wait waaaaaaaaa

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Nate and nate??? Tyler????? I'm confuzed

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Not your Mic just Nates and Nates

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Mick wrote: "Nate and nate??? Tyler????? I'm confuzed"

Nathan/Barren is the Mod one

message 34: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments Bro i thought i got hacked lol

message 35: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments Sorry i feaked out fur a sec

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Ohhhhhhh. GET THE OUTTTT

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Wait he had awesomeness

message 40: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments I always have bruh morre then you

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Nate wrote: "I always have bruh morre then you"

You keep thinking that

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Nah Tyler is more awesome

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 878 comments Alright I almost puked with that name and picture up there. Sorry I had to change it. I was getting sick.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Mick wrote: "Nah Tyler is more awesome"

Aww thanks sis

message 45: by Nate (new)

Nate   (zacharie) | 176 comments Tyler ~Achilles~ //Insanely Mad Batman// wrote: "Nate wrote: "I always have bruh morre then you"

You keep thinking that"

Ya know im right

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Tyler ~Achilles~ //Insanely Mad Batman// wrote: "Mick wrote: "Nah Tyler is more awesome"

Aww thanks sis"

No probz bro

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Nate wrote: "Tyler ~Achilles~ //Insanely Mad Batman// wrote: "Nate wrote: "I always have bruh morre then you"

You keep thinking that"

Ya know im right"

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments LOLLLL meh twinnnnnnn

Mic ~When words fail, music speaks.~ (Weirdoskaterchick) | 529 comments Now get these boys outttttt

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 3483 comments Yes ma'am *Drop kicks Nate out* Cya *throws Barren out the window* By *locks door and Windows

« previous 1 3