Night Owls discussion

Random > Dreams

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
Talk about your dreams here!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a dream...

Spongebob Squarepants was in the ice cream truck thing from the Spongebob movie that frightened children for twenty years. And when it caught me, it turned me into ice cream.

message 3: by Shay (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:05PM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) I don't really have dreams...mostly nightmares, but they're exciting when I do have them.
One was about my whole family. We were all in the van driving up a mountain-this was a few years ago when I was just learning how to drive. I was driving and all of the sudden we were literally driving up the face of the mountain so the van was straight up and down. It kept going up though like a rollercoaster and then it abruptly started to drop and just before hitting earth, I woke up.
So I was scared of killing my whole family because I wasn't good at driving yet. Plus, I did not want to drive in the mountains because there weren't sides to keep us from going off the edge.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I usually just have nightmares...although when i was younger i really did have the weirdest dreams...lol xD

message 5: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) After I watched the movie Tarzan when j was like 5 or 6 I would have nightmares of a leopard chasing me thru the forest while I was in my underwear....

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
I had dreams of this really hot guy and it was like he was trying to tell me something in them. In another, long story short, he chased me through some kind of maze and when I found my mother and besti at the end, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him and said "mine." My mother tried arguing with him but he sat on his throne and glared at her then he looked at me and gave me this...stare and all of a sudden I was in a daze. I sat down on the throne next to him and he put his hand on my knee and said "mine forever." He was hot, but he TERRIFIED me. I woke up with the oddest sense that that would happen or something. I have had several dreams or nightmares like that and it scares the bejesus out of me. In one of them he watched as...something bad happened to me and I woke up like wth? I was trembling when I went to school and my bff had to take me to the bathroom so I could explain what I dreamed and she tried to cheer me up but for the rest of the day my skin color was that of a ghost.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds really creepy...A few nights ago I had a dream where someone came in my house and murdered my entire family and left me in critical condition, and when the police came I was barely alive and was sent to the hospital. I eventually survived but they had no idea who had done it and where I was going to stay because I was an orphan. I got sent to the orphanage until for a while until I was adopted by the detective that was working on the case. Long story short, it turned out to be a complete stranger that was mentally ill, and I woke up during the trial. It scared me, but I got over it after a while.

message 8: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Oh my lord! That is FREAKY! Like I would have major PTSD from that.

message 9: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I've had like two dreams where the nazis returned and started attacking the whole world and they had these helicopters that could sense motion so you couldn't move at night....,. And I also had a dream I was stabbed and k actually thought I was dead before j opened my eyes..... :/

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I was scared that that would turn out to be a real person and really come murder my family! I love that kind of stuff though, I watch shows about it, so it wasn't as scary as it could have been once I realized it was a dream.

message 11: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Yikes! Why we have such scary dreams...? Like why why I just dream about unicorns and lala land?

message 12: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I bet I'm gonna have some sort of dream that involves kurder and tentacles :) im gonna try going to sleep... Good night ( or whatever is te correct thing for ur time zone!)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Good night!

message 14: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Weirdest dream: k so I was young U.K. Some sort of speech in the neighborhood and A ton of other people too. I was like one of the trip from Harry Potter- either Harry Ron or hermione. And then Neville showed up with his wand which looked like one of those pencils with no paint on it- like just raw wood. And then some sort of creature showed up and Neville did the patronus charm on it and his patronus was and ice-cream cone....

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha XD That sounds awesome! I bet my patronus would be an ice cream cone....XD

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments My dreams are weird

message 17: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) High five

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Three person high five.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments *high fives both of you* I still love my dreams tho

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments I can't remember my dream from last night tho.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Me neither.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2016 08:16PM) (new)

I rarely sleep but when I do I have the most vivid dreams like I wake up feeling like that thing actually happened and I'm usually aware of myself during the dream it's so weird. Also I have like recurring characters, there's been this guy who was in almost all of my dreams

OMG! That sounds a lot like my dreams! I get this...feeling when I wake up and I can't pinpoint what it feels like but it's just...there. It makes me go crazy.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I feel like my dream is a reality and when I'm there, I know I'm dreaming but everything feels so real

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! Did you read about my dreams? They're somewhere in this topic...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm no not yet

Read 'em. They are freakyyyy.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

oh the one with the hot guy?

yes...I was shaking so badly when I woke up!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

whoa

yeah...it was.. *'shudders* horrifying.

message 32: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) awkward story- a friend of mine had a dream that i was rich and lived in a mansion in the middle of the ocean and she was drowning and i wouldn't save her cuz i was.... busy with my boyfriend....

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a dream I was a professional hockey player and this kid in my class who also plays hockey, we were on the same team and dating. I don't like like him.