Night Owls discussion

Books > Any good books?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hello.
i am rereading heir of fire. bUt i haven't been reading much of it lately because i have been soooo tired last week at school was exam week so i was studying all the time and this week i have work experience so i am to exhausted to even hold up the book.
But still must say heir of fire is amazing, just as good as the last time. It's really good rereading it cause i did not pick up alot of things the first time (just little things that might not make a difference but some that do).
i ordered the first two books in the lunar chronicles and i can't wait for them to arrive... gonna be a long two weeks but i have heir of fire and queen of shadows to comfort me.
That was a long message but anyway.... what are you reading

These Violent Delights (Robin) I am currently reading:

Tarnished (Perfected, #2) by Kate Jarvik Birch & A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
I am buying the Throne of Glass series today! CAN'T WAIT!
I'm reading Beautiful Creatures at the moment.

These Violent Delights (Robin) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I am buying the Throne of Glass series today! CAN'T WAIT!
I'm reading Beautiful Creatures at the moment."

Throne of Glass is probably my favorite series ever! Amazing! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

message 6: by Shay (last edited Jun 21, 2016 12:13PM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) I'm reading Strange Fate, but I'm not sure I like it and I'm almost done with it.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 214 comments Mod
Robin wrote: "The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I am buying the Throne of Glass series today! CAN'T WAIT!

Throne of Glass is probab..."

Can't Wait! its my all time fav series and I just want to read it over and over again!

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie L (catteabooks) Currently reading Battle Royale, Kingdom of Ash and Briars, Boy Robot, and Fate of Flames

Mostly ARCs this month.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Just finished Not If I See You First. Good God Almighty why did I make myself suffer through that?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I am buying the Throne of Glass series today! CAN'T WAIT!

how do you like beautiful creatures. I read the first one and go through it alright but the second one i couldn't even make it halfway through the book. I didn't really find it interesting

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments I'm reading The Girls by Emma Cline and about to start Dream Thieves soon! So excited--I read the Raven Boys last week and fell in love.

Ryley wrote: "The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I am buying the Throne of Glass series today! CAN'T WAIT!

how do you like beautiful..."

On page 1 so you tell me. ;)

message 14: by Morgan Elizabeth (new)

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) I'm currently reading the Kane Chronicles series (trying to get it done before the weekend lol) I'm thinking of re-reading the Newsflesh books, Feed and Deadline, so that I can finish the series with the last book. We'll see though ;D

message 15: by Aleah (new)

Aleah (aleah_reads) | 2 comments "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline is my current 'before bed' read.

message 19: by Morgan Elizabeth (new)

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) So I'm actually reading other books right now. Trying to finish The Maze Runner series and maybe burn my last John Green book after I finally read it. :/

What is everyone else up to?

MAZE RUNNER!!!!!!! :D

I'm just waiting to read A Court Of Mist and Fury and Empire of Storms. It's funny because they're both by the same author. bahahahahahahaha

message 21: by Nate (new)

Nate The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "MAZE RUNNER!!!!!!! :D

I'm just waiting to read A Court Of Mist and Fury and Empire of Storms. It's funny because they're both by the same author. bahahahahahahaha"

I'm reading a series now that is kind of a mix between Maze runner and Hunger games. Its annoying the hell out of me though and there are a lot of typos in it. Not a bad series though, idk if I could really recommend it to anyone.

message 22: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I'm rereading a few books to get back into reading.

message 23: by Nate (new)

Nate I need to get back into writing...